cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash doesn't work on Rampage VI extreme.What to do?

Marko911
Level 8
Hi,I updated BIOS ,I updated all drivers but LIVEDASH still won't open in win10 pro(surprisingly AURA works).I hope someone from Asus will help,because their online customer care is non existent .I'm running the latest versions of AURA and AISuite 3 and BIOS 1004 .But,somehow I have bad feeling that nobody will respond to my question here,but here we go...
8 REPLIES 8

Marko911
Level 8
Now nothing works,nor AI Suite III nor LiveDash nor AURA.Reinstalled win 10 pro,updated to BIOS 1104.Nada.

Have you tried to uninstall and then use these applications?

Aura Cleaner:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8hXL86D6YHUQUJGTTZrcExfSkE

AI Suite III Cleaner:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2VRRbLPrZnM0VyNkZ3SjhEdGM/view?usp=sharing

Remove folders from ProgramData and ProgramFiles.

Then try to install the latest versions of Aura, LiveDash and AI Suite.
After each installation, restart and check if it works correctly.

Marko911 wrote:
Now nothing works,nor AI Suite III nor LiveDash nor AURA.Reinstalled win 10 pro,updated to BIOS 1104.Nada.

are you still using this board r6e ?
MB: ASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME-CPU: Intel Core i9-7920X Processor Extreme Edition 4.2 GHZ auto-CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i v2 Video: GEFORCE GTX 1070 Founders Edition. - G.SKILL 32GB 14-14-14-34
F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR- Seasonic PRIME Titanium 850 w-SSD: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 2TB x3 -SSD: Samsung 950 PRO M.2 512GB OS-Sound Blaster Z -Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 CASE:Cooler Master: HAF X MONITOR:IPS LED LG 27" 27UD69P 27 inch 4K 5 ms TV: LG OLED55C8P OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro up to date

AkaNe0
Level 10
Also, try to installed this new 1.01.08 version of LiveDash.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe0 wrote:
Also, try to installed this new 1.01.08 version of LiveDash.

mY LIVE DASH DEAD AFTER UPDATING BIOS! :mad: nO MORE WORK TRIED REINSTALL RESTART ETC! tHIS IS PRETTY SAD

paru055 wrote:
mY LIVE DASH DEAD AFTER UPDATING BIOS! :mad: nO MORE WORK TRIED REINSTALL RESTART ETC! tHIS IS PRETTY SAD

I have a Maximus X Formula and I cannot change the gif animation when Aura is installed (latest versions of both and bios of mobo). With Aura uninstalled, Live Dash works. The Aura effects dont seem to work either. Hope they get this sorted soon.

AngryAce wrote:
I have a Maximus X Formula and I cannot change the gif animation when Aura is installed (latest versions of both and bios of mobo). With Aura uninstalled, Live Dash works. The Aura effects dont seem to work either. Hope they get this sorted soon.

for me too xi formula not working for me livedash

I have a Formula XI mobo and have the same software issues with it not working or being detected.