cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphones with Mic in cable. Mic not detected in Realtek HD Audio Manager!

l3olt
Level 7
Hello
As it says in the Title, i have a Headphones (Beats Studio) with Mic in the cable. When I Plug in come one notification asking to choose between "Headphone" or "Front Speaker out". In Both of them the Mic isn't detected in Realtek HD Audio Manager (Supreme FX)!
I did already reinstaled and installed another version but still the same.
I check every single setting and there is nothing more what i can do.
I used these system (Beats Studio Headphones with mic cable) and it worked at my last PC.

Any Tips? please help
4 REPLIES 4

Chino
Level 15

So... After 3 days of research, of installing drivers, of contacting Asus Support and looking for everysingle Windows setup... I found the resolution of this.
The Asus Motherboard z270-e has one Headphonejack that cannot recognize microphone (like in one Laptop). So i needed to buy such as a Y cable o can divide the headphones cable in 2 different ones!

Headphones----(Mic)----<====(mic jack) and (headphone jack)

I never thought it would be such a easy solution. Bet here it goes.
Just wanted to share this
Thanks anyways

l3olt wrote:
So... After 3 days of research, of installing drivers, of contacting Asus Support and looking for everysingle Windows setup... I found the resolution of this.
The Asus Motherboard z270-e has one Headphonejack that cannot recognize microphone (like in one Laptop). So i needed to buy such as a Y cable o can divide the headphones cable in 2 different ones!

Headphones----(Mic)----<====(mic jack) and (headphone jack)

I never thought it would be such a easy solution. Bet here it goes.
Just wanted to share this
Thanks anyways

Did this ever work out for you? I'm having the same issue.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
as far is my understanding. the mic and the headphones are independent channel. And is not a issue or a problem of the board.
Learn, Play Enjoy!