cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Aura won't launch

ItsEloy
Level 7
Hey

I recently built a fresh new system and decided to get an rgb motherboard and ram. I installed the latest version of Aura and didn't work so I uninstalled it. After uninstalling that I tried older versions and the same thing keeps happening.
I get this msg when it tries to launch

Software version: 1.04.42 ( I got an older version to see if those were stable )

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0x60a0e
aura+0x6d9c7
aura+0x39ef9
qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf

My specs:
i5 7600k
Asus GTX 1060 6GB
Asus Prime Z270-A
Gskill Trident Z RGB
Corsair H100i v2
Windows 10 64 bit

BIOS is up to date

Any info on this would really help me out since I just want my rgb to work

I seen many people try jumping the CMOS pins/ removing battery but I'll most likely use it as a last measure
1 REPLY 1

AkaNe0
Level 10
ItsEloy wrote:
Hey

I recently built a fresh new system and decided to get an rgb motherboard and ram. I installed the latest version of Aura and didn't work so I uninstalled it. After uninstalling that I tried older versions and the same thing keeps happening.
I get this msg when it tries to launch

Software version: 1.04.42 ( I got an older version to see if those were stable )

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0x60a0e
aura+0x6d9c7
aura+0x39ef9
qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf

My specs:
i5 7600k
Asus GTX 1060 6GB
Asus Prime Z270-A
Gskill Trident Z RGB
Corsair H100i v2
Windows 10 64 bit

BIOS is up to date

Any info on this would really help me out since I just want my rgb to work

I seen many people try jumping the CMOS pins/ removing battery but I'll most likely use it as a last measure

Try to install the latest version available: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98096-AURA-1-05-28-amp-1-05-32-02-Report-all-issues-in-thi...
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !