cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 3.00.13 of ASUS AI Suite 3 now available

red454
Level 11
I see that the new release is out now. Haven't tried it yet. Not sure if you need to do the full uninstall and clean before trying this new version...

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_V_EXTREME/HelpDesk_Download/

ASUS AI Suite 3
Fix compatibility issue between the latest Windows 10 update KB4056892.

- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.13
ASUS Rampage V Extreme BIOS 4101 | i7-6950X | Thermaltake Core X9 | G.Skill F4-2800C16Q-32GRK | Cooler Master Nepton 280L | Dual Samsung 850EVO 500GB SSD | PSU: DARK POWER PRO 11 1000W | 3TB & 4TB HDD | NVIDIA GTX Titan X | ASUS 24x DVD±RW Drive | Win10 Pro
25 REPLIES 25

red454
Level 11
I installed it right over my old version. No cleaner, just ran the new installer and a quick reboot. It fires right up. I have to say that it did take a while to install. So give it a few minutes. Don't expect the installation UI to open up immediately. Looks like some new features too, like a PC Cleaner and side menu.
ASUS Rampage V Extreme BIOS 4101 | i7-6950X | Thermaltake Core X9 | G.Skill F4-2800C16Q-32GRK | Cooler Master Nepton 280L | Dual Samsung 850EVO 500GB SSD | PSU: DARK POWER PRO 11 1000W | 3TB & 4TB HDD | NVIDIA GTX Titan X | ASUS 24x DVD±RW Drive | Win10 Pro

red454
Level 11
Well, Fan Xpert3 is pretty much useless. All of my fans are 4pin PWM fans. And all tuned perfectly on the old Fan Xpert. The only fans I can really control now are the CPU fans. Xtreme Quiet is gone.

All of the others are stuck at 60% and you can't select the RPM Fix Mode. And you can't select or change the fan locations. Tried tuning several times. No luck.

When I try to enable the Turbo App, I get an "Abnormal Program Termination" error message.

Axle_Grease
Level 7
If you still want to use AI Suite, a workaround is to copy and edit one of the fan profiles in C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert\Profiles\. x values store temp. y values store the duty cycle from 0 to 255. 255 = 100%. The red no-go zone remains at 60% and I don't know how to lower it, BUT the fans work as normal even if the graphs look... odd. Just be careful not to save over the edited profile with Xpert3. It'll reset the changes.

Update:
Since all my fans have similar characteristics anyway, I duplicated the fan key 0 section (CPU fan) in DIP\FanXpert\FanCalibrationData.xml for the other fans. Made the xml structure look like https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?61350-Ai-Suite-3&p=502397. Now I can adjust settings within Xpert3 and load and save profiles.

btw, my mate has a RVE 10 and AI suite is bugged for him, too. I don't know where his profiles and calibration data is stored.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." -- Unknown

Hi there,

Windows 10 just update for Meltdown vulnerability and.... OC *****d up... as well as motherbord, CPU or even graphics.

Things I done for try to restablish good OC situation and stability:
1) Uninstall AI Suite3 (old version wich worked perfectly) + CCleaner + AI Cleaner + multiple reboot between operation
2) Uninstall GPU Tweak 2 (old version wich worked perfectly) + CCleaner + reboot.
3) Verify posible hints of previous installations (registery, c:/ folders etc...)
4) Install AI Suite 3 v3.00.13 + reboot
5) 5-way auto optimisation (same OC as the old version, that good) + fan tunning with Xpert3 + reboot
6) Install GPU Tweak 2 v 1.6.0.5 (same OC as the old version, that good) + reboot

Up to there it's ok, but I figured out amny problems:

1) AI Suite force Windows to use "Power balanced" plan for power management at reboot
-> do GPU and CPU voltage change (like when eco mode)
->> resolution, delete "Power balanced" et "Eco" plan...

2) GPU Tweak monitoring don't display real frequency and voltage modification don't do anything
-> do multiple crash with bleu screen
->> resolution, use GPU-Z for monitoring (ok for setting custom profile but with different frequency (1325MHz = 1400MHz in GPU-Z))
*3) Sometimes fans goes hardway but no reasons why...
4) GPU Tweak profile doesn’t save GPU frequency for custom profile, imediatly set to 1201MHz but when I tune it will display asked frequency in GPU-Z... so strange
* ASUS, will you fix this issues ?
Of course my specs are in my profile, anyway, I use Z97 PRO Gaming + STRIX GTX 960 OC 4Gb + i5 4690k + 16Gb DDR3 1884MHz HyperFuryX + SSD 850 Evo 250Gb

Excuse my bad english.

See you.

smokeintheeye
Level 11
just installed it but now i get this error.70724

any help

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks

smokeintheeye wrote:

any help

Try doing what I done for AI Suite (check reply I just post today). Anyway the error should be related to .net framework version instaled on your computer, try to update it also. DPI4 is in the old version of AI Suite (v2), so maybe any hint of it.*

smokeintheeye wrote:

any help

I had the same error and solved it in this way (Win10 Pro):
- open Task Scheduler, go to Task Scheduler Library->Asus-> double-click on ASUS DIPAwayMode, choose "Triggers Tab" and double-click on Trigger "At log on" and uncheck "Enabled" from Advanced settings category and press OK.
- then again in Task Scheduler Library->Asus-> select ASUS DIPWayMode, right click and choose "Disabled"
Reboot your PC and see.

cipid2001 wrote:
I had the same error and solved it in this way (Win10 Pro):
- open Task Scheduler, go to Task Scheduler Library->Asus-> double-click on ASUS DIPAwayMode, choose "Triggers Tab" and double-click on Trigger "At log on" and uncheck "Enabled" from Advanced settings category and press OK.
- then again in Task Scheduler Library->Asus-> select ASUS DIPWayMode, right click and choose "Disabled"
Reboot your PC and see.

nice one thank you so much that got rid of the error on start up. only way i could get it to stop was to move the DLL in to its own file so it didnt load .

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks

Koutport
Level 7
red454 wrote:
I see that the new release is out now. Haven't tried it yet. Not sure if you need to do the full uninstall and clean before trying this new version...

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_V_EXTREME/HelpDesk_Download/

ASUS AI Suite 3
Fix compatibility issue between the latest Windows 10 update KB4056892.

- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.13

After install and restart message appears: ''Cant open AsIO.sys !! (2) "
For more information :

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?99379-AIsuite3-error-message-(RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10-X99)
Μobo:ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI-CPU:Intel Core i9-14900K-Cooler:EKW-EK-KIT RGB 360-RAM:G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5-6400 CL32 64GB(4 x 16 GB)-GPU:ASUS GeForce® ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING RTX-3080Ti-#43; EKW-EK-KIT 480 RGB -PSU:Corsair HX1200i:HDD:Samsung M2 980 PRO with heatsink 2TB+Samsung 990 PRO 2 TB RAID-0 +Asus RAIDR Express 240GB- Case:Thermaltake View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Editionx