Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Asus Xonar U7 MKII with Echelon driver?

    Would it be possible to use Xonar U7 MKII with Echecon driver?

    I really hate MKII driver with Sonic Studio, PUBG lags so hard because of that (especially mouse stutter).

    But I want to use Sonic Radar.. it's one reason I bought MKII (I'm deaf from one ear).

    If I try to use U7 Echelon driver (which has Sonic Radar too), I get error on installation that "Xonar_U7 is not detected".

    I have W10 version 1709.. any ideas how to make Echelon driver work?
    I googled hours and hours, but no luck.

  2. #2
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Please use the driver intended for MKII. We will check to see if there is a driver issue. Is the issue present only when playing PUBG?
    In the meantime, reinstall Windows in case any of the recent updates is causing an issue.

  3. #3
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-input-devices

    I wrote about this problem 1.5 years ago but devs dont care. Xonar U7 MK2 is unusable! And I have this problem on different PC's!

  4. #4
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by EtoEgor View Post
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-input-devices

    I wrote about this problem 1.5 years ago but devs dont care. Xonar U7 MK2 is unusable! And I have this problem on different PC's!
    Can you be more specific about what you are experiencing? What exactly is the problem?
    After some tests, no lag issues were found when testing with various mice.
    What mouse are you using? System specs?
    If you are using different PCs, what do they have in common?

  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Can you be more specific about what you are experiencing? What exactly is the problem?
    After some tests, no lag issues were found when testing with various mice.
    What mouse are you using? System specs?
    If you are using different PCs, what do they have in common?
    These mouse lags look like freezes for 0.1-0.2 sec in random time. Browsing/gaming/etc... I will try to explain you more detail and even try to record a video, if you'll email me to eto.egor(@)ya.ru

  6. #6
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by EtoEgor View Post
    These mouse lags look like freezes for 0.1-0.2 sec in random time. Browsing/gaming/etc... I will try to explain you more detail and even try to record a video, if you'll email me to eto.egor(@)ya.ru
    Please post here in case other users are able to help or have experienced it before.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    22

    Same problem here.
    I thought mouse and sound stutter/ laggy caused by CPU performance before, but after close the Sonic Studio the stutter/ laggy all gone. Running normally.
    (Open Sonic Studio, stutter/ laggy is back. )

    I try to record the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqQDIGlPs8
    Obviously laggy at 0:08-0:14 and let me hard to click on my bookmarks.

    My spec:
    CPU Intel i5 3570K
    16G RAM
    Strix Raid DLX
    Sonic Studio V1.1.18
    Sound Card FW V1.03
    Control Box FW V1.14
    Windows 10 x64 1803 17134.191

    This problem needs to be fixed.

  8. #8
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockemail View Post
    Same problem here.
    I thought mouse and sound stutter/ laggy caused by CPU performance before, but after close the Sonic Studio the stutter/ laggy all gone. Running normally.
    (Open Sonic Studio, stutter/ laggy is back. )

    I try to record the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqQDIGlPs8
    Obviously laggy at 0:08-0:14 and let me hard to click on my bookmarks.

    My spec:
    CPU Intel i5 3570K
    16G RAM
    Strix Raid DLX
    Sonic Studio V1.1.18
    Sound Card FW V1.03
    Control Box FW V1.14
    Windows 10 x64 1803 17134.191

    This problem needs to be fixed.
    All the same. This is difficult to explain, because these mouse lags are difficult to see on the video.

  9. #9
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    As I understood this problem causes nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe. When I close this process the problem is gone, but Sonic studio continues to work without problems (I have win 10 x64). Please say to devs about it. I think you should to remove nhAsusU7MKIISvc64 from the drivers

    After installing Sonic Studio we have 3 running processes:
    nhAsusU7MKIIUILauncher.exe
    nhAsusU7MKIISvc32.exe
    nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe - THIS process causes the lags! and it even doesn't work!

    When I close nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe - EVERYTHING works fine and no lags.
    When I close nhAsusU7MKIISvc32.exe - sonic studio works, but without effects at all. and no lags.

    So... You just need to delete nhAsusU7MKIISvc64 from the driver
    Last edited by EtoEgor; 08-08-2018 at 05:34 PM.

  10. #10
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    22

    Quote Originally Posted by EtoEgor View Post
    As I understood this problem causes nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe. When I close this process the problem is gone, but Sonic studio continues to work without problems (I have win 10 x64). Please say to devs about it. I think you should to remove nhAsusU7MKIISvc64 from the drivers

    After installing Sonic Studio we have 3 running processes:
    nhAsusU7MKIIUILauncher.exe
    nhAsusU7MKIISvc32.exe
    nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe - THIS process causes the lags! and it even doesn't work!

    When I close nhAsusU7MKIISvc64.exe - EVERYTHING works fine and no lags.
    When I close nhAsusU7MKIISvc32.exe - sonic studio works, but without effects at all. and no lags.

    So... You just need to delete nhAsusU7MKIISvc64 from the driver
    I use Strix Raid DLX so 3 processes are:
    nhAsusStrixUILauncher.exe
    nhAsusStrixSvc32.exe
    nhAsusStrixSvc64.exe

    Close nhAsusStrixSvc64.exe still can feel laggy for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •