New ROGer Array

Question With the Maximus X Code will Noctua D15 fit? Gskill RAM

So after much thought , I decided to air cool my new build instead of buying a AIO. I plan on building a custom water loop later in the future. I as going to build my loop when built the comp but with a 3k budget I decided to buy the 3 year warranty for the vcard (If 1080ti's ever come down in price or back in stock for that matter). Been seeing a lot of reviews of cards dying after a few months and knowing my luck that would happen to me. Buy an AIO seems like wasted money because I eventually want to build a custom loop. So I started looking for air coolers and of course the Noctua D15 stood out. It might take me some months to eventually afford a custom loop and since plan on fiddling with overclocking ant something that could get the job done in the mean time. So here's my problem. I can't find any specs for dimensions anywhere for the Maximus X Code. On top of that, on noctua's site for mother board compatibility, the Code isn't on there but the X Hero is. Also, if it doesn't fit, will the D15S? Or is there any other good air coolers I should look at? Tanks guys in advance.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Links PC Specs
    Links PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus IX Formula
    ProcessorIntel I7 7700K @ 4.7Ghz
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance XLP 3600Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus MG279 144Hz, MHL
    Storage #1Corsair MP500 480GB NVME SSD
    Storage #2Hitachi Ultrastar 7K6000 2TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
    Power SupplyCorsair HX750i
    Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    OS Win 10 Pro (x64)

Hi,
    I can recommend buying NH-U14S.
    You can search for reviews and take a look, that this model is very close to D15.
    But it's cheaper, less heavy and a lot more compatible with high ram sticks.
    It has a 140mm pwm fan, second can be attached. At it's lowest 250 rpm the fan is very quiet.
    You can set the fan into the "pull" position to have 100% compatibility with any ram.

I use one myself. I have IX Formula and low-profile corsair XLP ram.
    But this cooler allows me to install something like corsair dominator ram with very high heatsinks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170609_185121.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	536.1 KB 
ID:	70897

I wanted a different ram, but didn't want to take a risk.

Was thinking about AIO too, but it's much more loud, unreliable (in comparisone with air) and does not offer THAT MUCH a performance advantage.
    In tests AIO's usually have around 5c advantage in temp and 30 dB "advantage" in sound.... for double the price, a chance of pump failure and leakage.

P.S If I were you, I would sit with a standart box cooler and save some money.
    I'm sure, you will survive a few months without OC'ing your CPU.
    Last edited by Links; 01-24-2018 at 01:13 PM.