Power SupplyEVGA SuperNova 1600 T2
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM200 Small
    Headset/Speakers Sennheiser HD650
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

RGB Monoblock won't light up

Hello all

I've just built myself a new rig. I'm using the Asus Rampage VI Extreme mobo (bios version 1004). I've fitted an EK RGB monoblock (clear version) to it. I've installed the latest Aura software (version 1.05.28)

Unable to get the monoblock to light up................................................ ..........
    Now the mobo aura lights work just dandy no problems there at all.

Monoblock wire is a 4 pin female connector although it only has 3 pins within.

I've connected the monoblock wire to the RGB header pins on the mobo. I've had no luck at seeing it light up. I've used both RGB header pins on the board. Connected female pin connector front & back ways when original position did not work. In my tinkering I actually seen the block light very briefly for a few seconds before going off & never lighting again. I guess that tells me the block does work. I've found no settings to help me in Aura or in bios. Just the simple options to turn off/on in different power states.

I'm at a loss what to try next. Could it be a bios bug, or aura software issues. Should I be seeing an option within the aura software for cpu/monoblock or something. The only thing seen at the top is "Motherboard icon" & next to it "Add strip icon" No features within have made a difference.

Anybody got experience with this board & it's RGB capabilities ? help would be very much appreciated