cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PUGIO - Aura software crash

Flint018
Level 7
Hi

I was wondering when do you guys will update ROG Pugio mouse? im having alot of problem syncing this mouse. everytime i sync ROG pugio on my PC, AURA crash after a few moments of playing specially on all gradient effects.
23 REPLIES 23

namoi
Level 8
Flint018 wrote:
Hi

I was wondering when do you guys will update ROG Pugio mouse? im having alot of problem syncing this mouse. everytime i sync ROG pugio on my PC, AURA crash after a few moments of playing specially on all gradient effects.
Same with Gladius 2 so it is not related to the Pugio in particular btw.

AkaNe0
Level 10
Can you specify which version or Armory you are using and the latest firmware installed on the PUGIO / GLADIUS II.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Can you specify which version or Armory you are using and the latest firmware installed on the PUGIO / GLADIUS II.

Armoury software 1.02.26

Pugio Firmware 0149

The aura sync crash happens when "playing games" not by benchmarking... had to unsync mouse for the aura sync not to crash.

Flint018 wrote:
Armoury software 1.02.26

Pugio Firmware 0149

The aura sync crash happens when "playing games" not by benchmarking... had to unsync mouse for the aura sync not to crash.

Thanks for the detail. I already reported your case, but we were not able to replicate at the moment. If you have any other useful detail, do not hesitate to share.

If any other user has the same issue, please help to report your case.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe0 wrote:
Thanks for the detail. I already reported your case, but we were not able to replicate at the moment. If you have any other useful detail, do not hesitate to share.

If any other user has the same issue, please help to report your case.

Hello everyone. I also have this problem, a synchronization with my pc's aura with the pugio. My firmware is 0152 and the last version of the armory 2.04.07. Would you like me to downgrade my firmware? For what I remember, is that, in the factory version, this does not happen.

Has anyone fix this problem with sync ROG Pugio?

namoi
Level 8
Latest firmware for the gladius and i tried with AND without Armoury latest release (uninstalled).
Also Armoury, if installed, doesn't launch anyway as the mouse is synced via Aura.

Flint018
Level 7
still there since last year.

Flint018 wrote:
still there since last year.

Is Aura or Armoury software crashing?