Mouse Pad a white printer foil
    Headset/Speakers RCF Home theatre 5 channels
    OS Win10 pro-Win10 Insider-Win7 pro
    Network RouterTechnicolor ADSL 46 Mbit
    Accessory #1 Webcam Logitech 9000
    Accessory #2 Epson ptoto Stilus PX800FW
    Accessory #3 USB DTT receiver

Hi forum people,
    Hello Mentol happy to hear again the old friends of the forums known about five years ago, a real pleasure to find you again.
    Hello Arne, I like you I had the pleasure of destroying a NHD12 of a friend of mine who despite having checked that the radiator and compound was well installed and of good quality, its cpu i7920 @ 4000 mhz was always at 45 ° C in idle and 90 ° C under stress, while the radiator fins were at 35 ° C .... a mystery. We did it in pieces and inside the pipes were exactly as you showed us .... we did not understand a "c ....", we threw it and bought a liquid Corsair .... the temp . have become normal, .... but I think the Noctua was sacrificed on the altar of stupidity!
    As for writing, you guessed at 50%: half the time to write with my left index finger, the other 50% to correct the errors of having pressed the adjacent key.
    Hello R5Eandme, I imagine you very well because we Italians are as you say and as said in a famous movie (.... Italians always mess, pasta, wine and mandolin!)
    With the diet I am already ruined .... in the 40 years of my work I ate about 35,000 times in restaurants, starting at 24 years old age with 60Kg and finishing 10 years ago at 105 Kg .... fortunately 180 cm tall!
    I would like to talk more about technical matters with you, but who would be interested in my old RIVE-i73930 system?
    Greetings to everyone
    sandro c.