cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armory semi-transparent stuck on desktop

Dukah
Level 7
Ahoy, here's an issue I'm having with the ROG Armory software.

When I turn on my machine and plug in my mouse, I end up with the ROG Armory software stuck on the desktop.
It's missing the background, so it's only the buttons (all which work). To get rid of it, I need to open the ROG Armory software from the task bar, then the X appears so I can close the window.

Here's a screenshot of it:

Not sure if it's something I'm doing or what.
Mouse is a ROG Spatha and I'm running Win10 Insider Preview (it has been happening since I got my mouse a few months ago, so the last few builds of Win10 have been doing it).
Software Version 1.02.26

Thanks,

Dukah
4 REPLIES 4

Ghozer
Level 7
This happens if the WmiPrvSE service is stopped or not running....

Nah it's running. It seems to happen if I plug my mouse in after the computer has booted.

Dukah wrote:
Nah it's running. It seems to happen if I plug my mouse in after the computer has booted.

ah ok...

I can only go off when I had this issue, I had stopped said service, had the issue, started service, and it fixed it... not had the issue since!

Maybe, uninstall fully, use the Aura cleaner software too (you can find it on this forum, not got a link to hand atm) - then reinstall the latest, rebooting after reinstalling...

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
We are aware of the issue, a new version of Armoury will be released soon. Thanks for reporting it.