cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus bezel free kit

jimglot
Level 7
Anyone heard any news on when these will be available? Been searching around and no joy.
19 REPLIES 19

xeromist
It sounded like a prototype. I think I remember one of the videos I saw mentioned they only had it made in that exact size for the monitors that were used in the demo. So it might be a while before they make more sizes for a variety of monitor heights.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the shelves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the selves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

I want it so I can use it on my 2 monitors in middle and hope it works out great. Otherwise I might just have to buy a third for 1440p gsync Infinity Galore

I would love for this to make it to production. I am currently using a PG348Q which I am totally in love with, but how crazy would it be if I could make this bezel-less and add two more lol? Though I have been seriously considering hooking the ultrawide up to my work station pc as an overhead on an adjustable monitor arm and rocking 3x 27" 1ms monitors underneath it attached to my gaming pc, in which case the bezel free kit would be a mandatory purchase!

Madhawk1995 wrote:
I want it so I can use it on my 2 monitors in middle and hope it works out great. Otherwise I might just have to buy a third for 1440p gsync Infinity Galore

I would imagine gaming would be difficult when there's a gap right in the middle. The bezel-free kit gives you the illusion that the display is stretched all the way across seamlessly when you have a triple display setup, but when the gap is directly in front the kit is not suggested. It's not designed for you to look at directly all the time. A triple-display is definitely advised.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the selves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

I don't understand, why does ASUS advertise products which aren't actually being made or actually available for purchase?

Market research is one thing, but vaporware always leaves bad fumes behind.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

I would love 3 sets for 24" one for me and 2 for my friends please take my money 🙂
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34" 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition in SLI

So any updates on thses? I'm looking to use this with my tripple setup of PG279Q's. Should I keep hoping to see these on the market one day?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

Is there any update ???
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34" 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition in SLI