cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rvie wont boot

Georgia
Level 7
Hey all just booted my pc and got an error code memory B0 , yellow memory light is on and red cpu light is flashing at the same time.
Pc was working fine before reboot! have pulled all memory dimms from mobo and inserted 1 dimm in mobo and tried different dimm slots,
but get same error code.
Anyone have any ideas i googled qcodes for this mobo and cant find anything?.
Thanks for help in advance...Cheers.
4 REPLIES 4

FireRx
Level 11
reset you cmos ansd start over again!
Intel Core i9 103900KS
Asus Maximus Z790 Extreme [bios 1801]
LG (34U97-s) Monitor 3440 x1440
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Windows 11 Pro
64gbz Memory

FireRx wrote:
reset you cmos ansd start over again!

Hi FireRx i have reset cmos and reflashed bios with 1004 and 1102 still getting same error.

Georgia wrote:
Hi FireRx i have reset cmos and reflashed bios with 1004 and 1102 still getting same error.

Also changed to bios 2 and makes no difference.

Brighttail
Level 11
I had a similar issue the other day, just out of no where motherboard refused to boot. Turned out my 8-pin ATX wire had died. I tried a new PSU and everything worked fine so I started going through the 24 pin then the 8 and 4 pin and found it was the 8 pin ATX that was dead for some reason. Replaced the wire and all works now.

I would try with a separate PSU just on the 24 and 8 pin and see if you can get to BIOS. If you don't have a second PSU. Try moving the 8Pin wire to another slot on the PSU or if you have a modular system try different wires.

Beyond this, then you are looking at CPU issues. Check for bent pins. One or two bent pins can do things like you are describing.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop