CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    CaseNox NX-3
    Power SupplyNox Urano VX 750
    Keyboard E-BLUE Mazer Type X
    Mouse NPLAY RX370
    Headset 1life Cyber 7.1
    OS Windows 10

Exclamation AI SUITE II isn´t working ANYMORE

Hi i´m portuguese and it´s hard to write in english but i will try.
    My motherboard is M5A97 EVO R2.0 and i noticed that when i open the windows the ai suite II doesn´t apears on taskbar. I tried to open manually and this appened.
    After that i started searching for a update and i fond the beta upate for AI Suite 3 but it doesn´t work at my computer.
    If you can please answer me.
    JF Baptista

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array brkkab123 PC Specs
    brkkab123 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i5 6600K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 32GBs
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire NITRO+ RX 480 OC 8GB
    Sound CardOnboard sound
    MonitorLG 25UM58-P
    Storage #1Samsung 850 EVO 1.0TB m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1.0TB SATA & W.D. Black 2.0TB
    CPU CoolerEK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 240 1.1 w/push/pull add-on fans kit
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G213 Prodigy
    Mouse Logitech G403 Prodigy
    Headset/Speakers Logitech X530 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterNetgear WNDR 3700
    Accessory #1 Logitech c615 HD Webcam
    Accessory #2 Seagate Backup Desk 3.0TB
    Accessory #3 Logitech U920 Driving Force Racing Wheel/Logitech Driving Force Shifter/GT Omega Wheel Stand

AI Suite II doesn't work in Windows 10. It never has, only AI Suite III works in Windows 10.

ROG Enthusiast Array DaveImagery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brkkab123 View Post
    AI Suite II doesn't work in Windows 10. It never has, only AI Suite III works in Windows 10.
    Actually you're wrong. AI Suite II did work with Win10, it's only after this bandaid patch from Microsoft, that it has stopped working.

New ROGer Array JF Baptista PC Specs
    JF Baptista PC Specs
    MotherboardM5A97 Evo R2.0
    ProcessorAMD Fx8350
    Memory (part number)8Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz
    Graphics Card #1Asus AMD HD 7770
    MonitorHP EliteDisplay E233
    Storage #12.5" Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB
    Storage #2HDD 300GB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    CaseNox NX-3
    Power SupplyNox Urano VX 750
    Keyboard E-BLUE Mazer Type X
    Mouse NPLAY RX370
    Headset 1life Cyber 7.1
    OS Windows 10

@Davelmagery is right just in this update AI SUITE II stoped working.

New ROGer Array

Angry

I have a M5A99X EVO R2.0 and the exact same thing happened to me. I start up the computer, Windows 10 updates, and now AI Suite says "server threw an exception" repeatedly. So I uninstall AI Suite 2 then download their AI Suite beta that's supposed to fix the problem and it will not install, with the message "motherboard doesn't support the software". Now I have a liquid cooled computer with nothing. Literally no temperature monitoring. Feels terrific. Thanks, ASUS.

New ROGer Array Antikythera PC Specs
    Antikythera PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G73JH-A
    MotherboardRampage IV Extreme, H81M-A
    Processor3930k @ 4.7Ghz, G3258 @ 4.6Ghz

I have an ASUS Rampage IV Extreme and up until I noticed this problem today have been using AI Suite II to monitor the temps in my Windows 10 water cooled system. I tried the latest version of AI Suite III which apparently works with the Meltdown fix for Win 10 but as others have noted AI Suite III has never worked with my motherboard and still does not.

A fix for this from ASUS would be greatly appreciated.

I at least was able to apply the AI Suite III update to my H81M-A system and am happy to say the non-Z overclocking for my G3258 is still enabled.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by brkkab123 View Post
    I've been using AI suite 2 ALWAYS and ONLY in windows 10 since 2015, so tell me, why do speak about something you dont have a damn clue about.

3 years using it till the meltdown patch broke it.

The thing is that i restored to a previous system point, disabled windows update and here i am, using AI suite 2 again in windows 10.

Next time shut the f*ck up if you dont even know what are you talking about because you arent helping, no offense
    Last edited by last_of_breed; 01-15-2018 at 07:54 AM.

New ROGer Array

Is Asus going to provide a fix?

OK ASUS, don't leave the users of older motherboards in the dust. I have a P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 that works perfectly well but AI Suite II doesn't work anymore after the latest Windows 10 patch by Microsoft. My MOBO is not supported by AI Suite III so I need a fix for AI Suite II. I have no reason to upgrade my system so it will be greatly appreciated if you release an updated version of AI Suite II

New ROGer Array

Im curious, if Asus is is ever going to update AI Suite II, where should I look for it? Like is there going to be an announcement on this website or somewhere else? Not sure how they handled that with AI Suite III since I cant use that programm on my motherboard.

ROG Member Array

Well my guess NO, and i even was so nice to point out to ASUS what MS update is doing the havoc, and since i have the same issue on both my Z87 and Z97 MB its easy to put 2+2 together and get lets say a Giraffe because every time MS announce major changes better this and that i say a little prayer and hope to god they get it right this time, i mean come on at some point MS should i mean shouldn't they?? (Insert lol's here)
    Okay enough its the security update for Windows 10 KB4056892 not sure about the name but if you click programs and features there should only be 1 kb something Windows Security update uninstall it and then do the same af each reboot ohhh yea install it sell again i was sure ms made it so i could block an update but seems this one is very important even though it makes a havoc of AI in my case everything is running every ai service fans and so on well until you try and load AI Suite , i have spent some2 months now uninstalling the ms security update after each reboot, and yea it does get forced on you if you ignore it and do not reboot your PC EVER!! but such is life but i am sure at some point Asus will provide nonsense ofc the wont have fun with this update.
    Thank you
    ohh and yes i have seen the "Fix" but since i just installed Windows 10 after a bsod 3 months ago i do not feel any urge to mess around with "Fixes" even if it works i will wait for Asus to release an update (Insert lol's here) Thank you
    And now i feel like a mules behind
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...eedc8f3?auth=1
    Seems MS is very aware of this someone even calls it a buggy update and no MS supporter is contradicting him, and yes you can block those buggy updates MS has released an update but you have to dl from the link in the thread WHY do i have to do that why would it not be simpler to release the update through the normal update system guess not so all done seems MS are aware of the problem and is currently trying to get 2+2 to = 4 good luck with that MS so Asus is prob just playing the waiting game or helping MS get 2+2 to =4 yea nice to have friends
    Thank you
    Last edited by kimkl; 01-30-2018 at 03:17 AM.