cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash OLED do not work

Farell_00
Level 7
Does anyone know how to turn on LiveDash OLED screen ? I build my new PC and after two days, OLED sudenly stopped working. I've tried to clear CMOS, change BIOS, reflash BIOS, reinstall AiSuite, LiveDash and Aura. Nothing solve the problem.
I found, that some people have simillar problems with OLED on other boards https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?97019-OLED-and-AURA-issues/page2. Unfortunately their solutions not work for me.
7 REPLIES 7

Marko911
Level 8
Farell_00 wrote:
Does anyone know how to turn on LiveDash OLED screen ? I build my new PC and after two days, OLED sudenly stopped working. I've tried to clear CMOS, change BIOS, reflash BIOS, reinstall AiSuite, LiveDash and Aura. Nothing solve the problem.
I found, that some people have simillar problems with OLED on other boards https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?97019-OLED-and-AURA-issues/page2. Unfortunately their solutions not work for me.

It doesn't work at all like no post code or CPU temp by default?If it doesn't power at all RMA it.

Beto556
Level 9
I have R6E (1102) + 7900X + 64Gb GSkill RGB + AQUACOMPUTER NEXT VISION Cpu block (Oled display)

- I did a clean installation of WIN10 FC

- I DID NOT INSTALL AI 3

- I installed the AURA beta (1.05.032.02) (it worked !!!!)
- I installed LiveDash beta (1.01.08) (it worked !!!! Big Cpu Freq choose)

I did not install any other program instead windows update

I sang victory before the time

After reconnecting my machine for the 3rd time (I'm not use sleep / hibernation) LiveDash returned to show only the "default" image (CPU Temp - small)

I run the program (although I can choose the options and save, nothing happens)
The services are OK ... there is no overload of CPU or Mem.

My only solution ??? I uninstalled LiveDash

PS.: I uninstalled Livedash //// restart system /// it came back working showing my choice (CPU FREQ) in Oled

:confused:

Beto556 wrote:
I have R6E (1102) + 7900X + 64Gb GSkill RGB + AQUACOMPUTER NEXT VISION Cpu block (Oled display)

- I did a clean installation of WIN10 FC

- I DID NOT INSTALL AI 3

- I installed the AURA beta (1.05.032.02) (it worked !!!!)
- I installed LiveDash beta (1.01.08) (it worked !!!! Big Cpu Freq choose)

I did not install any other program instead windows update

I sang victory before the time

After reconnecting my machine for the 3rd time (I'm not use sleep / hibernation) LiveDash returned to show only the "default" image (CPU Temp - small)

I run the program (although I can choose the options and save, nothing happens)
The services are OK ... there is no overload of CPU or Mem.

My only solution ??? I uninstalled LiveDash

PS.: I uninstalled Livedash //// restart system /// it came back working showing my choice (CPU FREQ) in Oled

:confused:

Ok so it has been a bit of a process 1st I tried cpu fan port, oled worked and stopped working. then I tried rad fan port #1 oled worked but was showing cpu error code POST then tried cpu opt port still them same then tried cpu fan again everything is fine now oled is working no post error on boot now everything is running smoothly I can put text on oled and address rgb but I cannot get it to display clock speed cpu voltage temp not sure how to get this to work but I saw in the thread so I figured id put my 2 cents in hope this helps and if anyone knows why I cant get system stats on oled please help I have the maximus 11 extreme and both the mobo oled and ryujin 360 oled wont display system stats and idky but for now im done tinkering

jDabUrg wrote:
Ok so it has been a bit of a process 1st I tried cpu fan port, oled worked and stopped working. then I tried rad fan port #1 oled worked but was showing cpu error code POST then tried cpu opt port still them same then tried cpu fan again everything is fine now oled is working no post error on boot now everything is running smoothly I can put text on oled and address rgb but I cannot get it to display clock speed cpu voltage temp not sure how to get this to work but I saw in the thread so I figured id put my 2 cents in hope this helps and if anyone knows why I cant get system stats on oled please help I have the maximus 11 extreme and both the mobo oled and ryujin 360 oled wont display system stats and idky but for now im done tinkering

I dont understand what you are talking about because on my Maximus motherboard there is literally no plug for the oled screen

fplaruccia
Level 7
Hey did anyone find the OLED problem? My Zenith Extreme X399 has the OLED display not working. I havent installed Windows yet, but what i can see is that it does not require that... Any ideas?

fplaruccia wrote:
Hey did anyone find the OLED problem? My Zenith Extreme X399 has the OLED display not working. I havent installed Windows yet, but what i can see is that it does not require that... Any ideas?

have you figured this out yet? I just built a computer using asus formula xi and the oled screen has never displayed anything

Brighttail
Level 11
In a lot of my reading I'm seeing how Asus 3 suite can be a culprit. I'm wondering if it is worth having for me since I run my pumps at 100 % and can do that through the bios.... this is a pain.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop