cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Aura needs big improvements

Riekopo
Level 9
I like the Asus Aura software because it allows me to keep my case RGB lights in sync. However, it's really lacking in features compared to the RGB lighting software offered by companies like Razer, Corsair, and SteelSeries. Also the other motherboard manufacturers have MSI Mystic and Gigabyte RGB Fusion which have some nice features. One big thing missing is the option to control brightness. I think the Asus engineers should take a look at the competition and integrate the best ideas they have to offer.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to buy some RGB case fans that will work with Asus Aura. Apparently, there are very few RGB fans that natively support Aura. I contacted Thermaltake and they pointed me to a 9 port fan hub that can be used to sync their RGB Riing Plus fans with Asus Aura. However, I don't have Riing Plus fans and I don't like how they look. I use Riing Premium fans in my case. This is the hub I'm talking about.

One weird problem I'm having is that my AMD Wraith MAX cooler is always a different color than the other lights on the motherboard. It moves in sync with the other lights, but the color is always different. I don't know if this is a bug or not.
1 REPLY 1

jbasemoine
Level 9
There is a different section/sub forum/post (what ever) about asus software including Aura software, in that post you can discus everything about aura and other asus related software.
Over there you can also read the upcomming changes and new versions/beta version etc. etc. etc.....
I have provided the link to those post here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?96741-AURA-Share-with-us-your-features-ideas