Power SupplyAX1600i
    Keyboard K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — CHERRY® MX Speed
    Mouse M65 RGB ELITE Tunable FPS Gaming Mouse
    Headset Astro A40
    OS Windows 10Pro
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AX11000

Quote Originally Posted by dejanh View Post
    Were you able to get your kit running?
    I actually was not. I couldn't even get it to post with all the memory.

ROG Member Array

I recently got a F4-3600c17Q2-128gtzr kit. I'm able to post at 2133Mhz with all sticks but so far I have not been able to get this clocked any higher. tried each stick by it's self, with the D.O.C.P setting.
    I'm new to manual timings, I was able to clock the F4-3200c16D-16gtzr(not intel branded) clocked to 3200 and 21% oc on my 1950x using the "cheater method" (read I just clicked auto overclock in ai suite3).
    I'm running the 1704 bios. Maybe there's a bata one I can try.
    I noticed that the ram I got was intel branded, I'm starting to think that was a mistake. I'm not used to having to worry about cpu branded ram(never used to have to worry about it). Looks like I may have made a mistake.
    Can anyone offer feedback on my concern, should I return this "intel" branded ram and go for F4-3200C15Q2-128GTZR
    I see running samsung b die, which this is from what I can tell and it's rank 2 from what I gather(I'm very new to this stuff, but do enterprise builds all the time). The ram is 1.35v, I see memory presets for 1.4v samsung b die but it states single side profile. I know that the side detail would not be mentioned unless it was inportant.
    So is rank 2, dual-sided and can I bump the voltage up from 1.3 to 1.4?

Thanks for your time.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught666 View Post
    Hi, to everyone

I just bought the Zenith Alpha and am wondering if anyone has had any luck with getting 128gb of ram to run on this new motherboard? If so what speeds are you seeing? The reason I ask is when I bought the first Zenith motherboard I couldn't get the kit I bought for it to run at all and it is now sitting collecting dust. I would love to be able to put it in the system and it work as the specs on the website say. BTW I bought it before G-skill starting making kits specifically for AMD. It is a 3600Mhz kit so yeah I went a little extreme wanting the biggest everything in my build.

This board cannot even run on 3600 with 4 DIMMs.

I was able to boot it semi-stable on 3466 with many many many many manual tweaks on timer, voltage, bios power saving settings etc.. on a kit with normaly runs DOCP or XMP 3600 cas14 with no issues.

ZA needs badly bios updates... this board gets complained a lot about memory stability everywhere.. It's indeed an Alpha state.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7