New ROGer Array

Wink Asus gtx 1080ti non oc and oc version?

I just want to ask what are differences between those 2 cards. B/c i recently bought the non oc one. I knew that the base clock and boost clock was different but what out? And if i using 1080 monitor, 2k monitor or 4k the MHz will be different too or it will stay the same*

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

The factory clocks are the only notable difference. Both can be made to run at the same clock speeds with user input. Beyond that, your mileage may vary. The difference will be negligible regardless.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post
    The factory clocks are the only notable difference. Both can be made to run at the same clock speeds with user input. Beyond that, your mileage may vary. The difference will be negligible regardless.
    Thank you for your answer. I also already read your post about overlock topic but i’m a newbie and i really want to ask you how to really oc my card and how to achieve same clock speed as oc version.

TeamROG Folding@Home Array ottoyu34 PC Specs
    ottoyu34 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Memory (part number)Trident Z RGB (F4-3600C16D-16GTZR)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080 Ti OC
    MonitorLG IPS LED 27"
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1TB
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 525GB SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro H115i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Ed.
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3
    Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K65
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-2300 2.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-N66U

Quote Originally Posted by JKIDK17 View Post
    Thank you for your answer. I also already read your post about overlock topic but i’m a newbie and i really want to ask you how to really oc my card and how to achieve same clock speed as oc version.
    They can achieve the OC clock speeds easily with the Asus GPU Tweak II software, found on Asus support website.

Once you have the software installed, simply added the desired offset clock and apply, might also be a good idea to save settings as your profile and have it apply the OC everytime windows startup.