cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find SupremeFX software

Rokha88
Level 8
Hi everyone,

I am looking after the "Supremefx" (Senseamp) software. I am 100% sure I had it when I first installed my computer, but for some reason I can't find it anymore, and it doesn't pop anymore when I plug some headphones in with jack...

I have reinstalled the audio drivers but the software wasn't there even after that install.

Do you have some solutions ?

It is for Maximus VIII Ranger mobo.

Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8

Rokha88
Level 8
As usual, posting on this forum requesting for help was 200% useless.

For those who may be encouter the same issue and would be interested to know how to solve this, the problem was that a software disabled most of my background-running apps to free memory in order to boost performances, this included the SupremeFX (SenseAmp) software. I just had to restart it manually in the process tab, and disable the other software which would prevent it from running.

davemon50
Level 11
For what it's worth, I believe going to your mobo downloads page and then downloading/installing the latest Realtek audio driver will give you what you were looking for. Looks like the latest one is from June 7, 2017.
Davemon50

Hey guys ...
Any updates on how to get this SupremeFX software...?
I am not getting it in spite of the latest Realtek driver installation...

Nash007 wrote:
Hey guys ...
Any updates on how to get this SupremeFX software...?
I am not getting it in spite of the latest Realtek driver installation...

I think I found SupremeFX software.

I installed the audio driver from the Asus site but if you already have the driver then you should be able to skip this step.

On my PC it opens up if I run the following file: "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe"

I hope this helps.

piet1979 wrote:
I think I found SupremeFX software.

I installed the audio driver from the Asus site but if you already have the driver then you should be able to skip this step.

On my PC it opens up if I run the following file: "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe"

I hope this helps.

Works for me thanks

Goamania wrote:
Works for me thanks

This also worked for me.

YES!!!! I Love you

Amerifaxx
Level 7
I would like to know what cables to use and what to connect the Rampage V Edition 10 to. I do know the connection type for the SuprereFX bow but not the other end of the cable. My MOBO, bottom right, has a seeming pin set that seems to be for a USB connection but it titled "ROG". Actually it has two pin sets. I would like to know what they are for, ROG.