cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

razer mouse problem with strix z270h

OvEr_KiLL
Level 7
recently when i turn off my pc my razer deathadder elite on usb does not turn off, it still stays on, the leds on the mouse stay on and the red sensor underneath stays on! it has only recently started doing this for some unknown reason.
i have the new bios update and all me/intel drivers etc. from the support page for my board up to date and tried different usb ports on the back of the board...
is there some setting in the bios that will enable the board to turn off the usb for the mouse when i turn the pc off? legacy usb or something?
its a very strange problem because i have a corsair k70 keyboard with leds plugged in a usb port on the back of the board and it turns off just fine but the mouse doesnt....

i cant wok this out, any help guys?

thanx in advance
2 REPLIES 2

OvEr_KiLL
Level 7
i seemed to have fixed it. i had some how changed the fast startup in windows 10 power settings and it was disabled. its in change what the power buttons do section if anyone else has the same problem!

ok now when the pc is turned off both the keyboard and mouse go off like normal but when i hit a key on the keyboard or the mouse they light up, any ideas why? there must be something in the bios to turn off usb power when the pc is shut down?