cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HELP] Sonic Studio 3 - front and back audio output

Oggy1985
Level 8
I have downloaded and installed only the latest audio driver for the motherboard (Version 6.0.1.8339, 2018/01/22). I didn't find where to install SupremeFX drivers (if there are any for the board).

In the Sonic Studio 3 I can't find the option to adjust where the sound will go in either BASIC or ADVANCED options. Currently when I plug in my headphones in the front panel the audio is routed only to them and speakers have no sound. I would like to have audio on both devices simultaneously.

Also, in Windows Sound >> Playback devices both speakers (2.0) and headphones (Sennheiser HD599) are listed as one device(Speakers, Realtek High Definition Audio). Is there a way to separate front and back analog audio outputs?
12 REPLIES 12

djbeatstyling
Level 7
u need the black speaker icon on the right side on your taskbar when opened on the program click the cog wheel and there is ur setting u need

I don't have the black speaker. I have windows 10 audio settings/speaker and Sonic studio (Red square with grey S). What does the black speaker open? What do I need to install to get the black speaker on the taskbar?

Realtek audio driver

take the one on asus site works the best

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

I have downloaded the latest audio driver (Version 6.0.1.8339, 2018/01/22) from the site but it has no black speaker icon nor do I see any cog wheel. This is all I have:

Taskbar screenshot

Sonic studio 3 screenshot (basic)

Sonic studio 3 screenshot (advanced)

In both basic and advanced Sonic studio 3 I have only "Speakers" which are one device for both the rear and front motherboard audio. I would like to have separate control of the front and back audio.

i mean this one

Thank you for the reply. The thing is I don't have the menu. How/where did you get the SupremeFX driver for the motherboard?

When I downloaded and installed latest Windows 10 64-bit audio driver (Version 6.0.1.8339, 2018/01/22) it installed Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3, but I don't have SupremeFX nor the black (Realtek) speaker. When I search the C: partition there is no SupremeFX installed.

I have a Realtek folder under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek" but it doesn't have the SupremeFX nor a process which would enable Realtek access in the taskbar.

I also have another Realtek fonder under "C:\Program Files\Realtek\" but that one also doesn't have the elements.

Please help how to get the SupremeFX 😮

*Bump*

I have downloaded and installed the latest audio driver (Version 6.0.1.8339, 2018/01/22) for the ASUS Crosshair VI Hero x370 motherboard. The driver installed only Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic radar 3. Where can I get the SupremeFX driver for the motherboard? (If there is any).

Does anyone have the SupremeFX installed for the motherboard? How/where did you get it?

this is wierd because realtek driver should have installed that also have tried to total unistall and then install again i prefer Revo unstaller for total uninstall

and u may try driverbooster its free on steam