cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA returned but wasn't packed properly now the screen is smashed

migsmigs
Level 7
So I had sent my PG348Q for repair on December 20 2017
The paper work says the Main Board was replaced.
When I took it out of the box and turned it on the screen must have taken a huge hit during shipping.
The monitor was sandwiched between bubble wrap but it wasn't taped on the sides so it was free to slide back and forth within the box.

So my RMA went from bad to worse.

theres no way to describe the vertical lines running through the screen because there are also circular vertical lines with black spots.
The monitor is completely useless.
9 REPLIES 9

Bill
Level 7
Hello migsmigs
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you

Hello
I responded with all the info required but havent heard from anyone.

its been a couple of weeks now that i have responded with all the information requested with no response.

This monitor sits in my cubicle all week and is a $1300 paperweight reminder

It's very sad to see how this isn't even being handled since I have been a supporter of asus products before ROG was even a thing.

Maybe if I post a pic of the screen someone will respond

Korth
Level 14
Someone already responded.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Yes someone responded requesting the RMA and my contact info which was given but haven't heard anything else.

No one has responded after sending in the information.

So technically someone responded but my situation is in limbo since no one has responded whether or not my issue will be addressed or dismissed.

In the meantime the pictured monitor is what I see in my office everyday as a reminder.

Bill
Level 7
Hello migsmigs
Our local Team in the US should be in contact with you soon
Thank you

Following up:
After the previous email Asus did get in contact with me.
After a couple of emails describing what happened above I was able to send the monitor in for a second RMA.
I wasn't expecting much to be honest but Asus has made me whole and they have corrected the issue.

I now have a properly working monitor and I am more than happy how it turned out.

They have exceeded my expectations and restored my confidence in their product and support.

Thank you very much

Bill
Level 7
Hello migsmigs
I'm glad that everything worked out for you.
Thank you for using Asus and have a nice day 🙂