cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C6H New Bios 6001 up on ASUS for download not on support page yet

TaijRai
Level 8
Direct download link This is just the C6H not others. Perhaps Raja or Elmor will give us the other two.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-ASUS-6001.zip

Change log found on ASUS Russian Site:

Notes:
Optimize performance for AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics

1Usmus over at overclock.net has already modified and unlocked a bunch of niffty hidden settings.
4 REPLIES 4

lightknightrr
Level 8
I have an AMD Vega Frontier Edition...and it seems to get weird on the C6H Wifi...like it will work just fine at first (during gameplay), then it will start to hiccup every certain number of seconds. That's on WoW. And I have FIOS. The sound, can't remember, seems to run into issues as well.

I mean, it will render fine for 20 seconds, then seem to pause / hiccup, then continue. IO skew is disabled.

Perhaps a performance issue?

Let me rephrase that (finally got around to this, after a server room got flooded): where is the WiFi edition of 6001?

Is there any reason for me to install this if I don't have one of the new CPUs? I would appreciate more detailed patch notes.

Riekopo wrote:
Is there any reason for me to install this if I don't have one of the new CPUs? I would appreciate more detailed patch notes.

What do you mean, one of the newer CPUs?