The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
- Tech Specs
ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6950 XT OC Edition 16GB GDDR6
ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6950 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6950 XT
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6950 XT
Overflowing with Power
Deep in ASUS R&D labs, engineers theorized the optimal thermal solution for AMD’s latest RDNA™ 2 Architecture. The beast that emerged is a liquid-cooled leviathan capable of drawing maximum performance out of the new chips, while remaining completely cool and quiet. Performance aficionados in search of the most ferocious RX 6950 XT card have found their game.
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GDDR6 memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
In the belly of the beast, heat produced by power-delivery components is dispelled by a blower-style fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud. The combo exhausts hot air quietly and efficiently.
The 240mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120mm ARGB fans that are optimized for high CFMs and static pressure.
Full-coverage Cold Plate
The LC utilizes 600mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
* For illustration only
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
You won’t find the Strix LC hiding in the shadows. Instead, this denizen of the deep flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!Learn more about QuantumCloud
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your next rig.
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Master Your Game With Legendary Performance
The new AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT, RX 6750 XT, and RX 6650 XT graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards take full advantage of the latest innovations in upscaling technologies such as AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution2 or the new Radeon™ Super Resolution1. Whether it is AAA gaming or eSports, experience all your games without compromise.
The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards can take on the most demanding titles at maximum settings with all the latest features enabled. With up to 80 powerful graphics compute units, coupled with up to 16GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory, and up to 128MB of low-latency AMD Infinity Cache™, these cards redefine enthusiast level performance.
Experience a new level of immersion with the Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards with support for the latest software innovations such as DirectX® 12 Ultimate and the latest AMD FidelityFX™ technology feature set, enabling realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections in extreme detail. AMD FidelityFX™ technology features are optimized for the AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture to power the next generation of gaming visuals at high framerates, providing a mesmerizing gaming experience.
The new Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. Complete the experience with the widest available display ecosystem on the market3, supporting the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology with the 2000+ AMD FreeSync4 technology-enabled gaming displays available at high refresh rates. With the new AMD Link™ 5.05, enjoy co-op with up to 4 players and experience your games across different devices seamlessly, as easy as clicking a button.
Get A Boost In Frames For Your Games2
Maximize image quality and supercharge performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR)2 across select supported games or boost your frame rates across a wide number of games with Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)1 to deliver high-quality, high-resolution, and high framerate gaming experiences on AMD Radeon™ graphics cards.
The Best Gaming Experience For The Best Gaming OS
AMD Radeon™ graphics with Windows 11 enables the ultimate gaming experience through superior graphics, amazing performance, and optimized security features. Supercharge your gaming experience on Windows 11—featuring support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, AMD Radeon™ graphics, and AMD Software.
- As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required. GD-197.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 22, 2021, on a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X CPU, AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT/6800 XT/6700 XT/6600 XT graphics cards, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, and Windows 10 Pro, with Smart Access Memory enabled and using FSR "Performance" mode vs. FSR off. Actual performance will vary. Games tested: Baldur's Gate 3 ("Ultra"); Black Desert ("Epic"); Chernobylite ("Epic"); Deathloop™ ("Ultra"); Far Cry® 6 ("Ultra"); Gamedec ("Very High") Grounded ("Epic"); Necromunda®: Hired Gun™ ("Epic"); Resident Evil™ Village ("Epic"); Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt ("Ultra"). Benchmark tests: Baldur's Gate 3, Vulkan®, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Black Desert, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Chernobylite, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Deathloop™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode vs. the same system with FSR off. Far Cry® 6, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Gamedec, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Very High" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Grounded, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Necromunda®: Hired Gun™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Resident Evil™ Village, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" Settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. RS-430.
- As of February 2022, the number of FreeSync technology-enabled displays available is ~2000+, compared to the publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ which lists 308 screens. GD-130.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- © 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions.
- DEATHLOOP® ©2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Halo Infinite is rated ESRB "T" for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game rating organization.
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.