- Tech Specs
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060
PCI Express 4.0
OC Mode - 1912 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming Mode - 1882 MHz (Boost Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop 1 x Collection card 1 x Speedsetup manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
11.81 " x 5.26 " x 2.11 " Inch 30 x 13.36 x 5.35 Centimeter
1 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.