- Tech Specs
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
RADEON™ RX 6650 XT
GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT amps Full HD frame rates to meet the demands of the latest high-speed displays. Dual Axial-tech fans efficiently blast air through a large heatsink to keep the GPU chilled, and top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs deliver the perfect amount of clean power. A host of creature comforts, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, and metal backplate up the ante to make this beast the ideal choice for your next gaming rig.
Both Axial-tech fans feature half-width barrier rings to increase airflow through the cooling array.
Fans start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 60 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 52 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.9-slot footprint.
*For illustration only
Premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages handle power delivery with ease. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.*For reference only
A striking shroud with metal accents mirrors the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Textured accents in a greyscale colorway blend seamlessly into subtle builds or make a striking impact while the card is vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual BIOS switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT features Aura RGB lighting on the side of the card. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a completely customized lightning setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options. Look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!Learn more about QuantumCloud
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your next rig.
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Master Your Game With Legendary Performance
The new AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT, RX 6750 XT, and RX 6650 XT graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards take full advantage of the latest innovations in upscaling technologies such as AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution2 or the new Radeon™ Super Resolution1. Whether it is AAA gaming or eSports, experience all your games without compromise.
The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards can take on the most demanding titles at maximum settings with all the latest features enabled. With up to 80 powerful graphics compute units, coupled with up to 16GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory, and up to 128MB of low-latency AMD Infinity Cache™, these cards redefine enthusiast level performance.
Experience a new level of immersion with the Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards with support for the latest software innovations such as DirectX® 12 Ultimate and the latest AMD FidelityFX™ technology feature set, enabling realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections in extreme detail. AMD FidelityFX™ technology features are optimized for the AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture to power the next generation of gaming visuals at high framerates, providing a mesmerizing gaming experience.
The new Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. Complete the experience with the widest available display ecosystem on the market3, supporting the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology with the 2000+ AMD FreeSync4 technology-enabled gaming displays available at high refresh rates. With the new AMD Link™ 5.05, enjoy co-op with up to 4 players and experience your games across different devices seamlessly, as easy as clicking a button.
Get A Boost In Frames For Your Games2
Maximize image quality and supercharge performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR)2 across select supported games or boost your frame rates across a wide number of games with Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)1 to deliver high-quality, high-resolution, and high framerate gaming experiences on AMD Radeon™ graphics cards.
The Best Gaming Experience For The Best Gaming OS
AMD Radeon™ graphics with Windows 11 enables the ultimate gaming experience through superior graphics, amazing performance, and optimized security features. Supercharge your gaming experience on Windows 11—featuring support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, AMD Radeon™ graphics, and AMD Software.
- As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required. GD-197.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 22, 2021, on a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X CPU, AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT/6800 XT/6700 XT/6600 XT graphics cards, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, and Windows 10 Pro, with Smart Access Memory enabled and using FSR "Performance" mode vs. FSR off. Actual performance will vary. Games tested: Baldur's Gate 3 ("Ultra"); Black Desert ("Epic"); Chernobylite ("Epic"); Deathloop™ ("Ultra"); Far Cry® 6 ("Ultra"); Gamedec ("Very High") Grounded ("Epic"); Necromunda®: Hired Gun™ ("Epic"); Resident Evil™ Village ("Epic"); Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt ("Ultra"). Benchmark tests: Baldur's Gate 3, Vulkan®, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Black Desert, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Chernobylite, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Deathloop™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode vs. the same system with FSR off. Far Cry® 6, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Gamedec, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Very High" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Grounded, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Necromunda®: Hired Gun™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Resident Evil™ Village, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" Settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. RS-430.
- As of February 2022, the number of FreeSync technology-enabled displays available is ~2000+, compared to the publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ which lists 308 screens. GD-130.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- © 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions.
- DEATHLOOP® ©2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Halo Infinite is rated ESRB "T" for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game rating organization.
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.