The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
- Tech Specs
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 optimized inside and out for lower temps and durability
- OC mode: Up to 2755 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub to increase airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 amps Full HD frame rates to meet the demands of the latest high-speed displays. Dual Axial-tech fans efficiently blast air through a large heatsink to keep the GPU chilled, and top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs deliver the perfect amount of clean power. A host of creature comforts, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, and metal backplate up the ante to make this beast the ideal choice for your next gaming rig.
Dual ball fan bearings
Radeon™ RX 7600
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. Both two fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 55 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 60 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a 2.9-slot footprint.
It all comes together and sets the stage for RDNA™ 3 performance to quietly soar to new heights.
A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. The rear I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to prevent corrosion in humid climates and provide a more resilient mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows quick selection between “performance” and “quiet” speed profiles for the Axial-tech fans.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Symphony of Light
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 features Aura RGB lighting on the side of the card. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a completely customized lightning setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options. Look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
By GPU Temperature
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
GPU Tweak III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
ASUS GPU Tweak III is more intuitive and feature-rich than ever before. A revamped interface offers greater accessibility by integrating core functions into a centralized dashboard, and our Voltage-Frequency tuner has been overhauled to make overclocking even easier. Additional goodies like 0dB fan technology, automatic profile swapping, a fully customizable on-screen display, and logging capabilities ensure that you get the most out of your graphics card.Learn more about GPU Tweak III >
Profit from GPU power
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!Learn more about QuantumCloud >
Change the way you game
The latest AMD Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Game. Stream. Advance.
Experience unprecedented performance, visuals, and efficiency for gaming and streaming in 1080p with the
Discover new levels of fidelity and ultra-fast gameplay with High-Performance Rendering, a combination of compute-based
UPSIZE PERFORMANCE. MAXIMIZE FIDELITY
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology1 takes upscaling technology to the next level. Providing incredible image quality while boosting framerates in supported games.
AMD FidelityFX™Super Resolution (FSR) 1 and 2 are available on select games and require developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX™Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products. FSR 1.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460, and all AMD Ryzen™ processors with AMD Radeon™ graphics if the minimum requirements of the game are met. FSR 2.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, 6000, RX 5000, RX Vega Series graphics cards, and the AMD Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card if the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX™Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- As of March 2023, AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 5000 Series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197.
- AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAcess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift Eco, and SmartShift Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops. GD-216.
- DisplayPort™ 2.1 support is dependent on AIB card designs.
- © 2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Starfield, Bethesda, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
- Deathloop © 2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Arkane Studios. Deathloop, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
- © 2023 Source Technology. Recreate Games and Party Animals are registered trademarks or service marks of Source Technology, Inc.
- © 2023 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.