- Tech Specs
- Where to buy
ROG Chakram X Origin
ROG Chakram X wireless RGB gaming mouse with next-gen 36,000 dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, 8000 Hz polling rate, low-latency tri-mode connectivity (RF 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth / wired), 11 programmable buttons, an analog joystick and hot-swappable micro switch sockets (mechanical / optical ).
- ROG AimPoint optical sensor: Next-gen 36,000 dpi gaming optical sensor with 8000 Hz polling rate for ultimate precision
- Tri-mode connectivity: Flexibility with wired USB, low-latency 2.4 GHz RF, plus a Bluetooth® mode to pair up to three devices.
- Programmable joystick: New detachable joystick available in different sizes for refined analog or digital linear controls
- More control at your fingertips: Seven buttons and four-way directional joystick offer a total of 11 programmable buttons for versatile hotkey functions
- Superb click feel: Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and a clean, tactile feel
- Instantaneous DPI adjustments: DPI On-the-Scroll enables effortless on-the-fly in-game adjustments
- Push-Fit Switch Socket II: Hot swap compatibility with 3-pin mechanical switches and 5-pin optical micro switches to vary click force and extend lifespan of the mouse
- Smooth and fast movement: ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Effortless DIY customization: Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, plus a customizable badge to easily switch up feel and looks
- NVIDIA®Reflex: Officially verified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer to monitor mouse responsiveness – Find out more
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.