- Tech Specs
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Cherry MX RGB: Red
USB 2.0 (TypeC to TypeA)
Per-Key RGB LEDs
All keys programmable (except Fn, Shift)
USB Report rate
(USB Report rate) 1000 Hz
Profile Hot Keys
Fn + A / S / D / F / G / H: Profile 1 - 6 (6 is the Default Profile)
Lighting Effects Hot Keys
Fn + Right or Fn + Left
Brightness Setting Hot Keys
Fn + Up: Brightness up (5 levels) Fn + Down: Brightness down (5 levels)
Clear On-Board Memory Hot Keys
Hold Fn + Caps for 15 seconds
Macro Hot Keys
Step 1: Fn + Left-ALT to start recording Step 2: Fn + Left-ALT to end recording Step 3: Assign Macro Key
Media Hot Keys
Play/Pause (Q), Stop (W), Previous (E), Next (R), Mute (T), Volume Down (Y), Volume Up (U)
Detachable braided USB cable
305 X 101 X 38.5 mm (keyboard)
520g (without cable)
Black and Gray
1 x ROG Falchion keyboard 1 x Keyboard cover case 1 x USB dongle (wireless receiver) 1 x USB extender 1 x Detachable braided cable. 2 x ROG logo stickers 1 x Warranty booklet 1 x Quick start guide
- ROG Falchion
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.