- Tech Specs
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 560 4GB GDDR5
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 560 4GB GDDR5 is your ticket into PC gaming.
ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Wing-blade fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. Whether you’re upgrading a computer or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 V2 provides a premium introduction to PC gaming.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.*For reference only.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the ROG Strix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Outshine the competition
The ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 features Aura RGB lighting on the shroud. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
ASUS FanConnect II
Smarter fan speed
ASUS FanConnect II features one 4-pin, hybrid-controlled header that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
144-hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
AMD Radeon™ Software
Change the way you game
The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.