- Tech Specs
ROG Strix XG309CM
ASUS estore price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Panel Size (inch) : 29.5
Aspect Ratio : 21:9
Color Space (sRGB) : 110%
Panel Type : Fast IPS
True Resolution : 2560x1080
Display Viewing Area (HxV) : 690.43x 291.28
Display Surface : Non-Glare
Pixel Pitch : 0.270mm
Brightness (Typ.) : 300cd/㎡
Contrast Ratio (Typ.) : 1000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°/ 178°
Response Time : 1ms(GTG)
Display Colors : 16.7M
Flicker free : Yes
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : HDR10
Refresh Rate (max) : 220Hz
Trace Free Technology : Yes
Color Accuracy : △E< 2
GamePlus : Yes
Low Blue Light : Yes
HDCP Support : Yes, 2.2
Game Visual : Yes
VRR Technology : Yes (Adaptive-Sync)
Extreme Low Motion Blur Yes
ELMB Sync : Yes
Shadow Boost : Yes
Display Widget : Yes
PIP (PBP) Technology : Yes, support PBP only
KVM Switch : Yes
DisplayPort 1.2 x 1
HDMI (v2.0) x 1
USB-C x 1 (DP Alt Mode)
Earphone jack : Yes
USB Hub : 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
USB-C Power Delivery : 15W
Digital Signal Frequency : USB-C, DisplayPort: 30KHz to 250KHz(H)/48Hz to 220Hz(V)(OC) HDMI:30KHz to 230KHz(H)/48Hz to 200Hz(V)(OC)
Power Consumption : <28W
1/4" Tripod Socket : Yes
Tilt : Yes (+20° ~ -5°)
Swivel : Yes (+25° ~ -25°)
Height Adjustment : 0~110mm
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Lighting effect (Aura) : Aura Sync
Kensington Lock : Yes
Phys. Dimension without Stand (W x H x D) : 70.73 x 32.07 x 7.38 cm (27.85" x 12.63" x 2.91")
Box Dimension (W x H x D) : 94.00 x 41.20 x 22.60 cm (37.01" x 16.22" x 8.90")
Net Weight with Stand : 7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)
Net Weight without Stand : 4.56 kg (10.05 lbs)
Gross Weight : 11.16 kg (24.47 lbs)
Accessories (vary by regions)
USB 3.0 cable
TÜV Low Blue Light
AMD FreeSync Premium
- ROG Strix XG309CM
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.