ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages , OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, ASUS NODE and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Integrated Crosschill EK III, active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink, and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 5G and Gigabit Ethernet courtesy of Aquantia and Intel, both with ASUS LANGuard protection and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS FlashBack™ and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® ES9023P for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.