- Tech Specs
ROG STRIX 1000W Gold Aura Edition
Price Starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Intel Form Factor
180 x 150 x 86 mm
AC Input Range
DC Output Voltage
+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
22A 22A 83.3A 0.3A 3A
120W 120W 996.6W 3.6W 15W
MB 24/20-pin x 1 CPU 4+4-pin x 2 PCI-E 16-pin x 1 (both PSU & component side) PCI-E 8-pin x 4 SATA x 5 PERIPHERAL x 4
Power Cord x 1 Motherboard Power Cable x 1 (600mm) CPU Cable x 2 (650mm) PCI-E Gen 5 16-pin Cable x 1 (675mm) PCI-E 1-to-1 Cable x 2 (675mm) PCI-E (16-pin to 8-pin-8-pin) Cable x 1 (675mm) SATA 1-to-2 Cable x 1 (400+120mm) SATA 1-to-3 Cable x 1 (400+120+120mm) Peripheral 1-to-4 Cable x 1 (400+150+150+150mm) Addressable RGB Cable x 1 (800mm) User Manual x 1
3.03 kg (single PSU)
0dB Fan Button
Cybenetics Noise Level Certification
- ROG STRIX 1000W Gold Aura Edition
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.