ROG Strix XG32VC
ROG Strix XG32VC Gaming Monitor – 31.5 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), 170Hz* (Above 144Hz), 1ms MPRT, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, 125% sRGB, FreeSync Premium Pro, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 170*Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and Freesync™ Premium with AMD graphics cards. *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and colour performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
ROG STRIX XG32VC
THE CURVE TO VICTORY
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) curved panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. Also, delivers an astounding 3,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur Technology
ROG Strix XG32VC features ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
INCREDIBLY FAST 170HZ REFRESH RATE
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro Technology
AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro Technology provides the true HDR gaming experience: a combination of smooth gaming at peak performance, and exceptional high dynamic range visuals while still maintaining low latency.
USB Type-C hub
It supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up. It can also use to charge your mobile device. The reversible USB Type-C™ connector design makes connecting any device effortless and quick.
KVM switch support
When two devices are connected to the monitor, the KVM switch lets you control them both using just one keyboard and mouse. This saves the desk space and it's more intuitive!
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider colour range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas — improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
Reduces input lag, making it ideal for racing games when Adaptive-Sync technology is on.
Enhances the colour of opponent health/mana bars so you know when to strike.
Cools and saturates colours for more immersive movies.
Enhances colour saturation and contrast sharpness to give you better, brighter colours and detailed visuals for real-time strategy (RTS) or RPG games.
High contrast brightens up darker areas and shadows onscreen to help gamers spot hidden enemies.
Perfect for surfing the web or editing photos.
Provide more contrast gradations makes grass greener and skies bluer so it's ideal for slide shows.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimise eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Low Blue Light Level
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) and USB Type-C support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, it provides tilt, swivel, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
Height adjustment (0~100mm)
Tilt(+20° ~ -5°)
- The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.