- Graphics Cards
- Peripherals & Accessories
- Why ROG?
- ROG PRO
- About ROG
ASUS Republic of Gamers Australia is doing a Z77 Competition in cooperation with Kingston Memory so if you happen to be lucky enough to live in Australia you are eligible to enter. There are three levels of this competition and you can enter all three through our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter Channels. Besides the main listed prizes, I have over 200 items from Kingston DDR3 RAM and USB Keys to ROG Shirts, Polos and Lanyards to give away to the runners up. There are plenty of items up for grabs and only so many Australians so you would be absolutely crazy not to enter!
Entering is quick and painless, you can grab all the essential details below. Good luck to all!
Produce a creative YouTube video based on the tagline ” For an ASUS Z77 Motherboard I would…” for your chance to receive one of two ASUS Z77 motherboards. Check below for the eligibility criteria!
- Videos must be named “For an ASUS Z77 Motherboard I would *what you would do*“
- So we can find the video, make sure you do a video response to our competition video here
- Make sure you use the splash page provided on our Facebook
- Video’s must be entered before the 13th of August 2012 and will be judged on Facebook, the most likes and shares combined will receive their respective 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize. Runners up will also be in with a chance to take home one of over 200 additional items.
Check out our main Z77 features on our official page and start filming. You don’t need to do anything flashy and in most cases a webcam and some creativity will go a long way!
Want to receive the latest gear from Kingston and Republic of Gamers? We have plenty of prizes to send your way so head over to our Facebook and comment on the pinned status as to what key feature of our Z77 boards you would love to be using. To get you started, make sure you check out our Z77 feature cheat sheet here.
- To be eligible, make sure your comment is 60 words or less and you publicly share our pinned Facebook status
- We will choose the most creative entries and announce the successful entries and there are plenty of runners up prizes!
- 1st P8Z77-V LK
- 2nd Kingston DDR3 RAM Kit
- 3rd ROG USB Keys and Kingston USB Keys
Runners up will receive shirts, door hangers, lanyards and other great prizes!
Want to be in with the chance to take home some ASUS Republic of Gamers Shirts, Polo Tops and Kingston 16GB USB Keys?
Use your twitter account to tweet the below text to be in with a chance!
Just entered to receive some #ASUS gear! Follow @ASUSAU and retweet to be in with a chance! #ASUSZ77Competition http://www.facebook.com/ausrog
Check out the video to see some of the awesome gear we are throwing your way!
Terms and Conditions:
Privacy: ASUS will not disclose any entrants details to third parties. ASUS retains the right to disclose your name for the purposes of identification in the competition.
Copyright: Entries shall only contain media that is owned by either ASUS or the entrant. On submission into any of the three competitions available, the entrant gives ASUS permission to use these images commercially worldwide. ASUS may redistribute, reproduce and edit all submissions for commercial use.
Eligibility: Entries must be submitted between 00:00 13th of July and 23:59 13th of August (AEST). Region specific to Australian residents only. ASUS retains the right to refuse exposure to entrants that have not followed the competition guidelines. Successful entries will be notified via email with users having up to a month from the original notification date to respond. Delivery will have to be within Australia and the package will be couriered and needs to be signed for upon delivery. ASUS will not be responsible for incorrect delivery addresses that have been provided. Please check your entrant details to ensure the accuracy of your address.
Severability: ASUS is not responsible for any errors in the competition and it’s guidelines. ASUS will not be liable for any activities entrants may undertake to produce media and or content for this competition.
▼ Related Articles
ASUS ROG G75VW Gaming Notebook: Two New Videos
( Relevance » 5.1 )
In Australia Or New Zealand? Like ROG & Free Stuff? Watch This Video!
( Relevance » 5.4 )
ROG Video Computex 2012
( Relevance » 5.6 )
ROG Teasers: Computex 2012
( Relevance » 4.5 )
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Learn To DIY
Want to learn how to best build your own PC? Download or read our free guide right here!
ROG Forum Hot Threads
[Vote Here!] 2013 ROG Desktop Wallpaper Competition!
- [Vote Here!] 2013 ROG Desktop Wallp...
08:34:57 10 May, 2013 · 96 replie(s)
- Discuss: Asus Doesn't Listen! Prote...
16:12:58 17 May, 2013 · 61 replie(s)
- A word of warning regarding GEN3 su...
15:31:53 4 May, 2013 · 56 replie(s)
- Cant get RAID0 working, Drivers won...
14:27:23 4 May, 2013 · 55 replie(s)
- PC Fails to POST after swapping GPU...
09:09:29 8 May, 2013 · 55 replie(s)
- Do you guys install the Intel Rapid...
04:11:49 22 Apr, 2013 · 47 replie(s)
- Freezes on Windows 7 with ASUS Cros...
09:16:05 2 May, 2013 · 44 replie(s)
- ASUS Z87 Motherboards Unveiled
15:25:40 4 May, 2013 · 43 replie(s)
- Maximus V Extreme: CPU just got rea...
03:22:07 4 May, 2013 · 41 replie(s)
- Asus DCU II 7970 Top voltage totall...
20:17:26 9 May, 2013 · 36 replie(s)
- Maximus IV Extreme problems. Help Please
06:15:48 4 May, 2013 · 36 replie(s)
- Newly Build System gets stuck on St...
12:49:48 23 Apr, 2013 · 34 replie(s)
- rampage will not boot
10:13:56 6 May, 2013 · 34 replie(s)
- Just Ordered A Refurbished G75VW-BH...
01:46:34 30 Apr, 2013 · 34 replie(s)
- Gamer Boyfriend-Girlfriend
19:15:53 27 Apr, 2013 · 32 replie(s)
- AsusBacktracker Backup Factory Ima...
19:44:00 12 May, 2013 · 31 replie(s)
- New bios 4004
17:09:36 14 May, 2013 · 30 replie(s)
- Last desperate attempt to cool the ...
11:56:01 3 May, 2013 · 30 replie(s)
- What are normal temperatures at idl...
19:17:17 24 Apr, 2013 · 30 replie(s)
- G74sx overheating, Nvidia kernel st...
11:14:08 7 May, 2013 · 29 replie(s)
[img]http://rog.asus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/R4E-Vote.jpg[/i...By MarshallR@ASUS, in "ROG Events and Competitions"Discuss: Asus Doesn't Listen! Protest OS support! We Pay No SAY? BS!!!!
[SIZE=2]I gave Asus support an ultimatum, two weeks for Win 7 suppo...By Arif013, in "General Discussion"A word of warning regarding GEN3 support and SB-E.
I've been working a lot on my work projects these last few days and...By Nodens, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"Cant get RAID0 working, Drivers won't take.
I just installed my samsung 840 pros, set up the array with latest ...By Lynkdev, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"PC Fails to POST after swapping GPU's around
Hi All, Could someone kindly assist me with the following issue ...By Malachor, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"Do you guys install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver?
Forget about RAID, I noticed that BNaughty doesn't have the IRST in...By Matrix Leader, in "G75, G55 & G46 Series Notebooks"Freezes on Windows 7 with ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z + AMD FX-8350
Hello, I have a big problem with my new system building. I us...By ibogee, in "Crosshair Series Motherboards"ASUS Z87 Motherboards Unveiled
[url]http://wccftech.com/asus-z87-motherboards-unveiled-maximus-vi-...By kkn, in "General Discussion"Maximus V Extreme: CPU just got really hot and shut everything down!
Hello ROG, I just recently built a new desktop for the first tim...By ToddJW, in "Maximus Series Motherboards"Asus DCU II 7970 Top voltage totally unlocked - 2nd time by DJ_OXyGeNe_8
Before we did it with matrix bios, but now we'll not use Matrix bio...By DJ_OXyGeNe_8, in "Radeon Series Graphic Cards"Maximus IV Extreme problems. Help Please
Ok its a bit of a long one this. I just purchased a second hand Ex...By kPATm, in "Maximus Series Motherboards"Newly Build System gets stuck on Starting Windows screen?
Hey everyone... ^_^ How r u all? Nice to meet u all... ^_^ Wel...By syaoran7li, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"rampage will not boot
Hi, gotta problem. computer will not boot at all, no post, no fans,...By hohmann, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"Just Ordered A Refurbished G75VW-BHI7N07 From Newegg...
...And I'm hoping you kind folks (with much more knowledge than I) ...By SHADO, in "G75, G55 & G46 Series Notebooks"Gamer Boyfriend-Girlfriend
How many of you here have Gamer partner... I haven't met gamer gir...By Pratham, in "General Discussion"AsusBacktracker Backup Factory Image Windows 8 G75VX
Hi. New in Asus Download. -Backup factory Image: Usb Device +14Gb ...By DvvDROG, in "G75, G55 & G46 Series Notebooks"New bios 4004
There is a New bios 4004 and there is this : Rampage IV Extreme ...By MMXMMX, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"Last desperate attempt to cool the CPU by air!
Hi people, This is a modification,... since I have no other choi...By sandro c, in "Rampage Series Motherboards"What are normal temperatures at idle/load/extreme load modes?
I have Ramapge IV Extreme, Core i7 3930k, Corsair Dominator GT CMT1...By Pratham, in "General Hardware, Overclocking & Tweaking"G74sx overheating, Nvidia kernel stopped working, CPU idle temp 60.
Hi guys, just as the topic says. Well here is info, hope you can ...By Sttyx, in "Older G Series Notebooks"
- [Vote Here!] 2013 ROG Desktop Wallp...
- http://t.co/1OoRwZXwHM about 20 hours ago
- PewPewPew! It’s time to shoot some aliens and win! http://t.co/WUYT1nSZWy http://t.co/dvW3wiwLLk about 1 day ago
- Enough of the "cute" term. How about this? Mother of all mod by L3p! Full build log over here:... http://t.co/81cb12eJHL about 2 days ago
- Though not exactly ROG.. but this router is soooo cute! http://t.co/WCTsyJxcAE about 4 days ago
- Heads up ROGers! Reminder: ROG Video Competition http://t.co/7r5sjPvKY7 about 5 days ago
- Wooooooooo! Win the fearsome ASUS GTX TITAN 6GB. http://t.co/H6MSqYG4Ku about 6 days ago