cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage IV Extreme High Temperature Unknown Sensor

aznsteil
Level 7
Hey guys,

I run "Open Hardware Monitor" and recognized a Temperature Sensor which I dont know which one it could be on my board. Its temperature is very high although i'm using a watercooled motherboard, with a watercooled cpu and watercooled dual gpu.

Comparing with AI Suite II I fould out that

• Temperature #3 is the "Motherboard Temperature"
  • CPU Core is the CPU sensor of the Motherboard

Temperature #1 and #2 are unknown for me, because they dont match with the temps in AI Suite II. Im Worrying about Temp #1.

Hope you guys can help me and find out, what this sensor does show.

5 REPLIES 5

HiVizMan
Level 40
Do you have AIsuite installed at all? Often if you have two applications running at the same time they will cause a conflict.

What I like to use is HWMonitor from CPUID it has the least overhead of all the applications.

Download that and post a screen showing each of your 4 cores and the other temps please.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

aznsteil
Level 7
Yes I installed all in AI Suite. Im Using this program because its compatible with my aquasuite 2013.

I run hwmonitor now, and i see the temperature #1 is "CPUTIN" in hwmonitor

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah all good, you can ignore that it is a nonsense reading in this instance.

I much prefer HWMonitor it is in my view the best application for system monitoring.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

aznsteil
Level 7
Open Hardware Monitor shows u the same results as hwmonitor oo
the different is that the name of the sensor in this case is different 😉

HiVizMan
Level 40
Use which ever you are happy with then my friend.