cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gene V don't detect Onboard VGA, 32GB of Ram defective ROG connection Port

ITS-VP
Level 7
Hi there, i'm facing some problems with Asus Maximus Gene V (2 years of use):
All those problems persists after change various BIOS versions (using the lasted official - 1903 - at the moment)
Already tried differents PSU and resettle the processor and cooler.

- Onboard video stoped to work. When i enter the BIOS can't see the option Sytem Agent Configuration - Graphics Configuration. I tried different BIOS versions, and no option to select onboard video. When i try to plug HDMI cable to the onboard connection, without dedicate VGA pluged on the PCIe slot, i get no video from the onboard. Windows don't detect the onboard VGA when i use the dedicate VGA.
- I have 32gb of corsair dominator 1800mhz ram. It used to work well. but after i realize that the onboard VGA stoped to work, only 16 gb is reconized (on the BIOS Main Menu) and o windows. I already tried to populate only black and red RAM slots separately, and they work (with different combinations of memory modules, so it's not a memory module problem, they all work right). No matter what i do i can only enable 16gb of ram...
- The USB ROG connector isn't work. Can't see USB flashdrives conected to it. (that's the only port not working).

In resume, i think the board have some physical problem.
I would like to know if there's anything else i can try.
last question: Do ASUS have RMA for Brazil for that board? (i bougth it from USA, it is not sold here..

Thanks for read.
Have a nice weekend.
0 REPLIES 0