- Tech Specs
ROG Aura Terminal
ASUS price starting at
The lowest price from 30 days before the promotion:
Aura Software support
Halo Software support
Built-in lighting effect
USB 2.0 CONNECTION FOR DATA: - USB 2.0 9-pin header cable for internal case lighting. - USB 2.0 Type-A cable for external case lighting. 12V/19V DC INPUT FOR POWER: - 12V 4-pin molex to DC adapter cable for internal case lighting. - 19V DC power adapter for external case lighting.
4 channel addressable RGB* * The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED devices (5V/ Data/ Ground), and each channel with a max of 90 LEDs and total channels support a max of 210 LEDs.
PSU with a free Molex socket. PC with a free USB port or free USB 2.0 header.
Minimum System Requirement
Windows® 10 64-bit
Recommended System Requirement
Windows® 10 64-bit
1 x QSG 2 x 30cm ROG addressable RGB strips 1 x 60cm ROG addressable RGB strip 3 x extension cables 1 x 45W power adapter 1 x DC to MOLEX cable 1 x Micro USB to USB 2.0 Type-A data cable 1 x Micro USB to 9-pin header data cable 3 x packs of 3M double-sided tape (5cm) 1 x ROG stickers 2 x
L 100 X W 70 X H 20 mm
- ROG Aura Terminal
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.