cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating USB Problem

Ocelot
Level 7
Hi,

ive been strugling with this issue for a few days now. Ive change my monitor and my PC wont recognize the USB Hub on the monitor. Didnt have any issues with my old monitor. I have 2 devices in the device manager that are not recognized an iPhone x wireless charger but that is not an issue and my monitor hub and that is annoying becuase I need the ports on the back….

Things ive tried so far:
installed/deinstalled the drivers on the asus page
used driver talent, found the device repaired it but after restart still the same
rebooted 100000 times with different usb ports
disabled fast startup
Change the USB Selective Suspend Settings

im out of ideas and would appreciate some help!

Everything driver is up to date....
2 REPLIES 2

Extol
Level 7
Ocelot wrote:
Hi,

ive been strugling with this issue for a few days now. Ive change my monitor and my PC wont recognize the USB Hub on the monitor. Didnt have any issues with my old monitor. I have 2 devices in the device manager that are not recognized an iPhone x wireless charger but that is not an issue and my monitor hub and that is annoying becuase I need the ports on the back….

Things ive tried so far:
used driver talent, found the device repaired it but after restart still the same
disabled fast startup

Have you tried a different cable for the hub?

syldon
Level 9
Ocelot wrote:
Hi,

Things ive tried so far:
disabled fast startup

What vcore voltages do you have. I had bother with a kindle that would not get recognised. IT was down to the vcore being set too low.