Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by fLaXi0n View Post
    My Aura doesnt find Devices anymore, (please connect an aura sync compatible device and hit the refresh button) ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO, newest BIOS. Tried: Flashing Frimware again, Clean AURA install (with AuraCleaner) and deactivating all the Arua and Lighting things in Taskmanager, Deleted all Asus stuff on my SSD, tried cmos clear, remvoded RAM but my Mainboard RGB stays on Red and Aura telling me that no devices are found. I dont want to reinstall windows again only because ASUS Software is a mess.
    I had the same issue. Only thing that worked was a fresh windows install...dont even bother to try revo uninstaller, ccleaner, aura cleaner, manually deleting registry keys nothing worked, i've spent moer than 5 hours trying to resolve it. Windows reinstall was the only solution. I'm using previous 1.06.95. Crosshair Vi Extreme here.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just to express my frustration with aura so far, after all the time it has been on the market. I had several boards and gpus with aura. Still have in my possession 6 hardwares/peripherals that uses it. I love Asus ROG series, its been my personal rigs drivers since rampage iii, and I've used ONLY asus before that. The lack of a good software implementation is killing aura ecosystem. It has no game integration, a thing that would be awesome, and potentially boost aura capable devices sales. It has no advanced effects, no user made effects, no community behind it. The only ones in the forums, are there to complain how bad aura is. Can someone at the top tier at asus, please, visit this topics? Can someone actually READ what i'm writing here, and what other people writes, people that paid the premium you charge for your products, even thou there are plenty of options out there that are, if not better, in pair with what you deliver for much less money, can someone? Asus, your loyal costumers are angry at you, and you're losing ground, trying to sell people your junk. Every mobo generation you guys merchandise how great your products are, and the AURA compatible they are, putting **** vrms, cheap components and selling them even more expensive. Try to get this: people are not idiots, they will stop supporting you eventually, you will build yourself a bad reputation. I'm done with aura sync. The level of neglect from you is unacceptable. I've been asking for more features, for stable releases, less cpu intensive app, but no, you deliver ****. Just hire some top level softwares engineering teams, give them money, make aura work, make it integrated at games, make your s hit, the s hit your sell everyone as being a fantastic s hit, be something that actually works. Stop scamming consumers, stop scamming your loyal customers. I'm not allowing you to scam ME anymore. I'm done with you. Fix your freaking ****.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

If Aura is not loading, please try the following:
    1. Uninstall Aura Service.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aura Service uninstall.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	76832
    2. Reinstall by going to the downloaded 1.07.22 folder, then LightingService folder.

Name:	Lighting Service Folder.JPG 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	76833
    3. Run AuraServiceSetup to install.

Name:	Aura Service.JPG 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	76834

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

@MasterC@ASUS Where can I find the icon ' AURA Service'? It's not in the folder I extracted from 1.07.22. If I search for it in Windows, nothing comes up.
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by XPredator13 View Post
    Just to express my frustration with aura so far, after all the time it has been on the market. I had several boards and gpus with aura. Still have in my possession 6 hardwares/peripherals that uses it. I love Asus ROG series, its been my personal rigs drivers since rampage iii, and I've used ONLY asus before that. The lack of a good software implementation is killing aura ecosystem. It has no game integration, a thing that would be awesome, and potentially boost aura capable devices sales. It has no advanced effects, no user made effects, no community behind it. The only ones in the forums, are there to complain how bad aura is. Can someone at the top tier at asus, please, visit this topics? Can someone actually READ what i'm writing here, and what other people writes, people that paid the premium you charge for your products, even thou there are plenty of options out there that are, if not better, in pair with what you deliver for much less money, can someone? Asus, your loyal costumers are angry at you, and you're losing ground, trying to sell people your junk. Every mobo generation you guys merchandise how great your products are, and the AURA compatible they are, putting **** vrms, cheap components and selling them even more expensive. Try to get this: people are not idiots, they will stop supporting you eventually, you will build yourself a bad reputation. I'm done with aura sync. The level of neglect from you is unacceptable. I've been asking for more features, for stable releases, less cpu intensive app, but no, you deliver ****. Just hire some top level softwares engineering teams, give them money, make aura work, make it integrated at games, make your s hit, the s hit your sell everyone as being a fantastic s hit, be something that actually works. Stop scamming consumers, stop scamming your loyal customers. I'm not allowing you to scam ME anymore. I'm done with you. Fix your freaking ****.
    i also have been asking the same one question through 3 versions of
    "AURA SYNC 1.xx.xx - Report Issues Here"
    yet still no official answers from support team

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Code
    ProcessorIntel 8086K @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)32 GB (2x16) G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200 MHz CL14 @ 3733 16-16-36
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Dell
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID 0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

And this beta release, with so many unanswered issues and problems, is now apparently an official release with none of the issues resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by Crasje View Post
    @MasterC@ASUS Where can I find the icon ' AURA Service'? It's not in the folder I extracted from 1.07.22. If I search for it in Windows, nothing comes up.
    Are you having trouble uninstalling or reinstalling?
    To uninstall, go to Settings-->Apps.

Name:	Windows Settings.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	76839

Quote Originally Posted by spaccossa View Post
    All effects, with the exception of static and color cycle, have become slow and stuttering. Also if now I try to reinstall the previous version, it no longer recognizes any device. I tried to reinstall several times with Ccleaner and asusCleaner.

1. Asus Rog Strix Z370-F Gaming.. Bios 1412 of the 09/27/2018
    2. Asus Rog Strix Z370-F, Asus Rog Strix 1070, G.Skill Trident.Z 3200, TT Floe Riing 360
    3. No difference on power cycling
    4. Reinstalled Aura several times
    5. The issue was not present in version 1.06.95

I have performed this procedure for update Aura Sync from 1.06.95 to 1.07.22.
    On specific platforms we have replicated this, we will work to rectify this for those affected. On other platforms, Aura works as expected with multiple products synced even after several days.

ROG Enthusiast Array Al3xG PC Specs
    Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Graphics Card #1Strix 2080 O8G
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809
    Accessory #1 Aura Terminal

Strix 2080, b360-f

Finally Vga strix 2080 is detected by aura sync 1.07.22, but when you sync Vga to mobo b360-f or/and other peripherals the light on all devices works not smooth, stuttering is observed well on aura terminal and strix flare. Unsync Vga and its all smooth again.

Quote Originally Posted by tungd00927 View Post
    Hello support team,

I can get the white led by pulling the saturation all the the left on following modes: static, breathing

but i am having trouble with choosing the white color in following modes: comet, flashes, wave, glowing yoyo, starry night, strobing

So is this considered a bug?

i know the RGB values of white are R:255, G: 255, B:255, but when i set manually, all devices turns red and reset to R:255, G: 0, B:0

I posted this in many topics but there is no official answer from asus support team, hope this time makes some difference.

Also, I experienced a new behavior with breathing mode: instead of fade in and fade out in terms of color, the color flashes unpredictably

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware. (ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING BIOS 4024)
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software. (none)
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute) (no difference)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already. (yes, already)
    5. OS build/version. (OS build 17134.345/version 1803)
    6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s). (no)
    Please adjust the saturation for the time being, we are aware of this. It may take some time to have this updated though. Sorry.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast