cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard / Ryujin 360 issues

emtunderwood
Level 7
Hello, I recently built a new rig using a TUF GAMING X570-PLUS motherboard and a Ryujin 360 cooler. I have the rear case fan in CHA_FAN1, Ryujin pump in the AIO_Pump port and the 3 fans on the radiator are plugged into the SATA cable that connects back to the pump and usb into USB78 header. The 3 case fans are in CHA_FAN3 slot.

The problem I'm having is that the motherboard shows in BIOS that they are hooked up and the Ryujin 360 is recognized, all the ports that are not in used I have disabled. I boot into windows and open live dash to manage the Ryjuin and fan profiles and it still shows all the other fans that theres nothing connected too. I try to manage the ryjuin and nothing happens, everything runs full speed. Even if I change the preset profiles nothing changes. I've tried AI3 and basically the samething happens.

I've seen on youtube there was a ryujin 1.0.5 update but do not see it on the support site, also, I just get a sneaking suspicion I have something hooked up wrong I mean the rig runs cold, according to what I see, but I do not know if it correct since I'm having buggy issues, with all the software.

Is there any recommendations on ports to use for the fans, AIO, rear case fan and USB for the Ryujin? Just seems like its all there but not working correctly.

Thank You
5 REPLIES 5

emtunderwood
Level 7
Also, I failed to mention that I cannot select, CPU Temp, PCH Temp monitoring, intake/output temps in the Ryujin software either, they just don't show up? Any solutions to that?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
yep. and sorry

Get a splitter. get the aio pump 4pin to the aio port. the 3 fan to the splitter to the cpu fan etc.... DO NOT DISABLE anythink on the bios.

install 1.06 that the only think that does is a 0.5 seg oled pause to voide burn. I put these way since IS THE ONLY WAY to serios control the unit UNLESS you install the AI SUITE that is the ONLY way to make these works.

I do not use that. Get the splitter and install on these way so you can control by the bios and on the live dash show the fans. There is NOT neet to disable anythinlg. Make sure you have turbo PWM on the bios and TRUST the bios. IT WORKS.

IF you have arnmory crate you can do A little more since the ryuyon install a HALL and a module. AND DO NOT MIX that with other programs.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

emtunderwood
Level 7
Ok, I downloaded armory and restarted then got a CPU Fan Error. Had to go into the bios and disable CPU Fan for the computer to boot. I have a feeling this is not safe. What can I do to not have to do this or is it ok?

emtunderwood wrote:
Ok, I downloaded armory and restarted then got a CPU Fan Error. Had to go into the bios and disable CPU Fan for the computer to boot. I have a feeling this is not safe. What can I do to not have to do this or is it ok?

IF you have te aio on AIO PUMP heather, it will happen since the aio control all fan. GET A PWM splitter. so the fan can go direct control to CPU FAN. In the main time conect the AIO to CPU fan the oled WILL NOT read if the pwm is populated and CPU will read a consolidation of the fan pump and mini fan (if that is you case)

The updates WILL COME it will take time. try NOT to mix the apps. When you have the time and the armory get install (since the bios has the push signal) some updates will get push. a HALL and SDK for the board and the aio with OLED. Take note the new CLC do not work with the armory. ONLY the led department.

And also hit me on ROG DISCORD for more.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

emtunderwood
Level 7
Armory Crate has updated and updated all softwares. If I switch the 4 pin from the AIO Pump to CPU FAN then I need to turn on PWM in the bios and turn the CPU fan monitor on correct?

But looking at the 3 noctura fans at are installed on the radiator they run into a splitter that is connected to the pump, then the usb that runs to a usb port on the motherboard the sata cable for the power connected to sata power on the psu, then the aio pump cable plugged into aio pump on the motherboard. I'm confused.