cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help, interested in buying the ROG STRIX GS-AX5400 router

Rafikowy
Level 7
hello I am new to the forum, I am interested in buying the ROG STRIX GS-AX5400 router, I wanted to buy this ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 but it is not available in Europe at the moment, so I am the owner of the orange france 2gb fiber shared with 1gb ports, Livebox 5 is not some good equipment and when playing online I have strange impressions of the game, and the question I know is that both routers have port aggregation, and whether it will work with livebox 5, because I would like to have all the speed available, not just 1gb for all devices, sorry translator google, I have xr500 but I have not been using it for a long time due to software problems and netgear's policy, thank you in advance for your answer
1 REPLY 1

BigJohnny
Level 13
Best advice I can give is dont do it. Get a good Netgear instead. Much more stable. I went through two top of the line ASUS rounters and both were problematic droppping wireless and wired connections. Got tired I doing reboots. Have a Netgear Nighthawk R9000 that the only reboots have been after firmware updates. Other than that its been running 24x7 without a glitch.