cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate /TUF K1 problems - Windows 11

Cabij
Level 7
I have just bought a new gaming PC and it came with a TUF K1 keyboard.
One of the first things I did was I install Windows 11.
I then installed Armoury Crate, along with the other software.
I would now like to program some macros, but whenever I try and use armoury crate to do this I get a loading screen and after a couple of seconds I get a dialogue box pop up in the background that seems to require a response. Because the box is in the background I can't read it, respond to it or switch to it.

Has anyone any ideas on how to resolve this?
3 REPLIES 3

Jimbo93
Level 12
Cabij wrote:
I have just bought a new gaming PC and it came with a TUF K1 keyboard.
One of the first things I did was I install Windows 11.
I then installed Armoury Crate, along with the other software.
I would now like to program some macros, but whenever I try and use armoury crate to do this I get a loading screen and after a couple of seconds I get a dialogue box pop up in the background that seems to require a response. Because the box is in the background I can't read it, respond to it or switch to it.

Has anyone any ideas on how to resolve this?

Are there other Asus components in the pc like the motherboard? Other aura sync components?

I also have an Asus Prime AM520 K motherboard and an Asus RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, neither of which are Aura sync compatible as they have no lighting effects.

Cabij wrote:
I also have an Asus Prime AM520 K motherboard and an Asus RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, neither of which are Aura sync compatible as they have no lighting effects.

I have the same keyboard. I never recorded a macro with it before. I just tried it that and seems pretty straightforward. So you are clicking on the Macro button thats under devices and the macro screen/page never opens or loads, right?

Can you try something? Try troubleshooting windows store apps (Settings->Update and Security->Troubleshoot->Additional troubleshotters->Windows Store Apps. Then reset the Microsoft Store app (Settings->Apps->Microsoft Store->Advanced-Reset) and then reboot. After rebooting open microsoft store and from the menu go to downloads and updates, get updates. Now open Armoury Crate and make it check for updates. After that try Macro again.

If that does not help the other things might be worth trying are:
Repairing VC++ Libs (see my thread uninstalling Armoury Crate step 13) https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126019-Jimbo%92s-uninstall-procedure-for-a-problem-free-re...
Reinstalling Armoury Crate after using the uninstall tool to remove it.