cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Future Accessory Feature Suggestions Here!

xeromist
Hi all,

ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to us, the community.

Some guidelines for this thread:
1) Keep it positive and constructive. In most of the forum I try to allow you all to express your thoughts freely (within reason). This thread has the express purpose of generating constructive suggestions so I will be moderating this thread and deleting posts that do not contribute to that goal.
2) Keep it concise and on topic. Some minor discussion regarding a specific suggestion is welcome but if you would like to have a longer conversation I ask you start an additional thread and link it in your post here. You can also request a moderator move your posts if you have need.
3) Try for realistic ideas that appeal broadly to gamers. A small improvement on an existing ROG product is much more likely to get chosen than an entirely new product that only matters to a small number of people.
4) Support your favorites! You don’t have to come up with a suggestion to help. If you see something you like, quote it and say so! More support for an idea improves its chances.

EDIT:
I’ve updated the titles for these feedback threads to reflect that this is primarily for *future* products. Sorry for the lack of clarity. While there is a chance some ideas could be implemented via software updates it’s most likely any suggestions would be rolled into new products.
Also, these threads are not for issue reporting and such posts won’t reach the right people. Please post issues in the ROG Care > Hardware & Software Support section. Or contact ASUS support via phone or email for immediate assistance.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
5 REPLIES 5

SixSpeedDeath
Level 7
Product suggestion:

ROG Macro/display similar to Corsair Nexus/older Logitech G15 screen.

Key distinctions for an ROG specific version of an existing idea:
ROG aesthetic.
Integration with ROG Peripherals.
Integration with Armoury Crate

xeromist
Thank you for being the first to post!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

arahim
Level 7

Hello, I am ROG phone 6 user. I do have suggestion for future aerocooler design. The current aerocooler design made it not possible to use with type c audio cable wether it is wireless(type c dongle) or a wired one. The latest aerocooler 7 and the past 3 and 5 have 3.5 mm jack to connect earphone but at the cost have to put pogo pin at the side of the phone. Why not just put pogo pin at the back side of the phone to power up the aerocooler and using bluetooth for controlling the aerocooler. That way the that way the type c port at the side of the phone will be free for charging, connect audio, connect dongle, or connecting hdmi port.
The only downside is is it gonna mess with physical button or the light.

simonhill76
Level 8

hi there and im a left handed gamer, i'd love to know why companies do not true make a 100% made left handed mouse. i know there is not so many of us , as you right handed people but id love to be on a par with you right handed gamers, not having to learn it on a right sided mouse instead. please Asus build a 100 % left hand mouse for us deprived lefties

SixSpeedDeath
Level 7

Followup to my previous post, but I see the Pro Art PA147CDV is the perfect functionality with some unnecessary features for gaming.

I'm considering using this display as a System Monitor, but it feels a bit overkill for that function.

My idea of a perfect accessory would be:
the same display, but without the color calibration Pro Art products get
Touch screen for Soft Keys and Macros
Some ROG Themed Performance monitor backgrounds
Integration with Armoury Crate 
Customizable Performance items (Choose what to display, and choose "analog" vs digital readouts)

If ASUS used the same housing and display, and just focused more on the gaming application than the utility that Pro Art segment needs, I think this would be perfect to sit behind a keyboard and monitor performance/Program soft keys for Discord, Streaming, etc.