cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate bugs need help

migu1996el
Level 7
Hello

I updated the armory crate and it bugged everything, i cant turn any LED on my pc i cant control the fans and all the info in control panel is missing. really stupid this program is been bugging on all updates and its been a crap since launched. NOW i cant even unistall it since the unstalation tool says filles are missing and cant remove the program. anyone as an idea how to fully remove the program to try a re-instalation ??? i dont eant to reinstal windows because of this crap

Thank you all
4 REPLIES 4

MarcioTB
Level 9
migu1996el wrote:
Hello

I updated the armory crate and it bugged everything, i cant turn any LED on my pc i cant control the fans and all the info in control panel is missing. really stupid this program is been bugging on all updates and its been a crap since launched. NOW i cant even unistall it since the unstalation tool says filles are missing and cant remove the program. anyone as an idea how to fully remove the program to try a re-instalation ??? i dont eant to reinstal windows because of this crap

Thank you all

Same thing here! If I update, my G.Skill memos are no longer recognized anymore. I'm using an older version to everything works

MarcioTB wrote:
Same thing here! If I update, my G.Skill memos are no longer recognized anymore. I'm using an older version to everything works

Thx! could you please send me your instalation files so i can try to mix with mines to see if i can unistall mine? i cant use the unistalation tool says missing filles,

migu1996el wrote:
Thx! could you please send me your instalation files so i can try to mix with mines to see if i can unistall mine? i cant use the unistalation tool says missing filles,

Download the full package here (1.77 GB) https://www.asus.com/br/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/
it´s an old version, for me , after installed, I only not update the "Center HAL" , that´s cause problem to my memos.

xeromist
Please report bugs in the sticky thread at the top of this sub-forum.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…