cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remeber When?

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I remember some Friends and myself Going for a Little Trip to a Hot Summer Vacation Spot.

We found a Nice place to party but I tripped over a table and brought the whole House Down.

Then Prophet had one to many and couldn't remember how to park

I hope everyone enjoyed My little trip to the Bahamas! and the First 5 Minutes of playing Crysis

BTW if you try really hard you can see the Radio Tower above the Frozen Ship and just maybe do some SNIPING from the GPS Jammer

And here's your Targets layed out!

Jester and Alcatraz also say Hi...:p
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
This your new system DC? Looking sweet - man that takes me back a few games.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Yes Sir it is. The Motherboard and CPU the rest is the same. It's strange that just a minor change such as the Motherboard can do so large a change for the HD5870...I'm not sure but it looks like the CHIVF may have had problems that were not showing but was dragging performance down.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Chipset advances are often translated in better efficiency so it makes sense.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Dark
Level 9
lmao Crysis think i have that game but not played it yet any good i like my war games ish but at moment im playing finalfantsy vii with mods

sephrioth is so doomed now hee hee yufi is so weird the little get stole my stuff lmao oh well ill make mince meat out of it with my modded stuff.
omg why is it that nights of the relm takes so bloody long to finish god sakes its slow
motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
PSU Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx
CPUAMD Bulldozer FX-8120 8 Core 3.10GHz

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Im a girl 🙂 so be nice as i bite