cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partnership / Sponsorship @ SpillExpo 2012

reno
Level 7
Hi ASUS ROG

I am Renato, one of the representatives from SpillExpo and the chief of eSports at SpillExpo, Norway’s first gaming expo, happening from 30th of November to 2nd December 2012 at the Norway Trade Fairs!

The Norway Trade Fairs offers about 10.000 square meters and will be attended by an estimated 10,000 gaming enthusiasts of all ages (from 10 to 40) with an extremely broad profile of content and will feature all platforms, from PlayStation, PC and Xbox to iPhone and Android.

NorgesExpo Ltd, the company behind SpillExpo, estimates that over 40 exhibitors will be present, most with new and upcoming titles for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, 3DS, PC, Apple Mac, iOS and Android.

SpillExpo will be open to the public to try the latest video games, provide interactive entertainment and bring the international success of eSports to Norway. SpillExpo will attract game distributors, game-and-app developers (mobile), indie developers, educational institutions and pure hardcore gaming fans.

Besides offering floor space, team spots and marketing opportunities for ASUS ROG (details will be personally delivered), we are also currently looking for strong partners and sponsors on the eSports front. We think ASUS ROG Nordic would fit perfectly with our vision as ASUS ROG is deep in the eSports area already and have delivered excellent results, events and tournaments previously on an international level and our two companies could have a mutual and beneficial future together as a big league establisher of eSports in Norway.

Some of the biggest names, professional players, teams and commentators in eSports will be present and we will host tournaments in Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Battlefield 3 to name a few.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if this sounds interesting and I am eagerly looking forward to your response. If I am sending this to the wrong place, sincere apologies in advance and I hope that you can direct me in the right direction.

Kind Regards,
Renato Mahmutagic
Chief of eSports // NorgesExpo Ltd
renato@norgesexpo.no
+47 455 01 523
3 REPLIES 3

reno
Level 7
On a personal sidenote, I'd like to say that we love your gear and what you guys are doing with ROG! We at NorgesExpo LTD, leaders in Norway at what we do, have previously hosted some major events through the years (like www.skiexpo.no and www.boardexpo.no), we have an excellent track record and are looking forward to, for the first time in the history of Norway, bringing a true gaming convention where Norwegian enthusiasts and fans can meet head on with devs, publishers and hardware producers.

Some of the main press coverage and marketing of the convention will be through the absolutely biggest channels in Norway through internet , newspapers, magazines, school diaries, radio, social sites etc.

It is important that everyone who loves games, computers, hardware and peripherals as much as we do shows their support and the response so far in Norway, without even starting the main marketing has been overwhelming from audience and exhibitors and we are excited! Again, looking forward to hearing from you guys !

Greetings from Renato!

Hi again, is there anyone I could contact regarding this ? Thanks a lot in advance ! 🙂

xeromist
I forwarded this thread to an admin and they'll pass it along if they know a Norway marketing contact but I'm not sure how you would contact the Norway team directly.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…