Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array InnervateD's Avatar

Is the Environmental Setting left ON?
    I saw a YouTube review where the guy installed the new BETA drivers and he said by default the sound, sounded funny and he didn't know what was going on until he was messing around with the settings and noticed that the Environmental Setting was turned ON by default to some kind of effect that wasn't desired. He said he had to turn it off and found that it was weird that it was TURNED ON by default from a clean install of the drivers, even though he is using the new BETA drivers from July. Then again BETA does mean BETA.

New ROGer Array

Thanks InnervateD

Quote Originally Posted by InnervateD View Post
    Is the Environmental Setting left ON?
    I saw a YouTube review where the guy installed the new BETA drivers and he said by default the sound, sounded funny and he didn't know what was going on until he was messing around with the settings and noticed that the Environmental Setting was turned ON by default to some kind of effect that wasn't desired. He said he had to turn it off and found that it was weird that it was TURNED ON by default from a clean install of the drivers, even though he is using the new BETA drivers from July. Then again BETA does mean BETA.
    Thanks for the suggestion InnervateD. Ya I have tried to turn on and off the Environment setting, but the problem is still there..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2