cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair V Formula-Z Issue

u4g
Level 7
If this was posted before, I do apologise, I just could not find it...

I don't know if this is a known issue but I don't seem to find an answer to my problem anywhere and was hoping someone could share some light on this issue I am having or hoping that someone else had a similar issue and found a solution for it.
My Specs are:
Crosshair V Formula-Z motherboard
AMD FX 8150 cpu
8Gb Kingston HyperX memory
EVGA GTX 670 FTW graphics card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium (not using onboard sound)
2x128Gb OCZ Vertex 4 (raid 0)
2x256Gb Seagate SATA 6gb/s (raid0)
1x1TB Seagate SATA 6gb/s

I have download and installed the latest drivers and BIOS but my machine does the same thing.
When the my pc boots up, it take a while (but that's not the issue, I can live with that) but when it goes into Windows, it takes like 2 minutes before I can start working or do anything. I don't know what it could be but its driving me crazy.
Is it possible that someone could assist or maybe guide me to a solution somewhere.
5 REPLIES 5

u4g
Level 7
I have found the solution here, http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?26304-Problem-with-AI-Suite-II-V20101&country=&status=
Who would have known... Uninstalled AI Suite II, started msconfig, went to services, unchecked AsusFanControlService and it was working like a dream again! Thank you thingemajib

SUKARA
Level 10
If still can't fixed the issue?
Please help to check your lan environment?
Whether the network environment for dynamic IP or static IP?
Maybe you try to set the static ip,and check have the same problem?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Moral of the story is not install AIsuite.

Thank you for posting back with the fix you found. Take care and enjoy your system.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

csimon
Level 10
Sorry to revive an old thread but it seems to me that the solution is not clear. What exactly do I need to do to get my internet to start faster like it used to. I did have to do an AI suite uninstall and I have it reinstalled over again but it takes forever to get internet to connect.

Any help will be appreciated.
M7H (2012) | i7-4790K @ 4.7ghz @ 1.275v | cache @ 4.4ghz @ 1.275v |16gb (2x8) Xtreem @ DDR3-2666 (11-13-13-35-1T) | GTX 770 | AX860 PSU

CVF-Z (2002) | FX-8350 @ 4.6ghz @ 1.4875v | cpu/nb @ 2600 @ 1.275v | ht @ 2600 | 8gb (2x4) Redlines (996997) @ DDR3-2133 (9-11-10-28-1T) | GTX570 | 850Z PSU

HiVizMan
Level 40
I would suggest you have to completely remove it and leave it removed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.