Not applicable
I have a big problem
ramppage buy a asus extreme 3 on amazon.com
on March 9, 2011 but since April the motherboard will not start
LEDs turn on and off
try a power supply corsair x 1200
HX1000w corsair but nothing works
probe with others and cpu but nothing works

I spoke with ASUS tech support and they tell me I have to send my motherboard for them to review but from Venezuela to the U.S. shipping is expensive $ 300 and tell me if the change will give me a refurbished motherboard
and no one sent me to buy a card that does not guarantee asus in my country even if i get it at Amazon usa.

asus need if someone can help me not want to lose my money
I'm desperate please help
My Config
CPU Intel Core 1 7 960i
Motherboard Asus Rampage Extreme 3
Memory Corsair dOMINATOR GT 12GB Triple Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMT12GX3M6A1866C9)
Power Supply: Corsair AX 1200W
Video Card EVGA GTX 580
3 REPLIES 3

Retired
Not applicable
Hi any help?

dxm765
Level 7
Contact amazon,although im sure its after the return period or exchange period. The only other this is to suck it up and ship it out to ASUS or try and call ASUS and have them advanced ship you a new motherboard ( i think they still do that...) they will charge ur credit card for the price of a new rampage 3 and ship it out,once they receive ur old motherboard and it is deemed defecive they will remove the charge from your credit card. idk if they still do that adv return or adv shipping....they did it for my and my Rampage II Extreme when it malfunctioned
Intel i7 950, 3.02Ghz;Corsair H50 Dual Fans--Asus Rampage Extreme III--XFX 6950 2Gig--12GB CORSAIR XMS3 1600Mhz--x1 OCZ 120GBVertex 3+x3 WD Caviar Black 2TB+WD x1 1TB+WD Raptor 150Gig--Ultra X3 1k PSU--SilverStone RV01

xeromist
Unfortunately when you buy a product from a different region of the world the normal rules don't apply. The people that service the specific model are going to be in the region where it was sold.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…