cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 ROG Themes

chetanzcool
Level 7
New to ROG , would like to know if there are any Windows 8 specific themes I can download ! Paid or free ....:cool:
7 REPLIES 7

egemen54
Level 7

chetanzcool
Level 7
Thank you ! I searched all over the place, is there a link to a webpage that points to the file for future reference ?

egemen54
Level 7
No Problem. Unfortunately not.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Unfortunately there are no Win8 ROG Themes as of yet but keep and eye open at: http://virtualcustoms.net/forum.php and who knows or you could ask the Theme'n Gods over there for one as well as you'll find all the info on how to make one yourself if you so choose. The people at Virtual Customs have been doing Custom's to just about all OS's for years now and really do know all of the In's and Out's.

adamsyes
Level 8
With the new OS still young. it is less adopted by users who customize themes for the OS (like on windows 7, big community who make themes)

You can expect a lot new themes after windows 8.1 since they are uplifting and making customisable much much flexible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I don't think that has anything to do with it because when Vista and Windows 7 came out the people who do themes jumped right in and with in a day or two there were a ton of themes but with Windows 8, So many people hate it or refuse to use it makes it a who Cares situation but heck if you don't believe me there take it from Bill Gates himself! He states "What's the point of having a touchscreen interface on a non-touchscreen computer? Doesn't that seem weird to you? We don't put clutches on automatic cars.".

You can read the interview where Gates states this here:VC, I give razorsedge a lot of credit because he did a lot of research to find this interview and what OS Billy Bobyourknob Gates uses.